Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 07:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what would YOU do????

let it go

your stock silencer is worth about $15

Its just nice to see that he was willing to step up to the plate. He learned his lesson.

Old 10-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

I really should just let it go, it just sucks to see my new machine dented up for no good reason. Plus funds are tight, I talked with him tonight and he said he'd throw some money my way but i guess i should just save up a little scratch and by the Ct full exhaust i was planning on getting anyway and let it be. Thanks for the replies, and keep them coming.
Later sparx

Old 10-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sparx277
I really should just let it go, it just sucks to see my new machine dented up for no good reason. Plus funds are tight, I talked with him tonight and he said he'd throw some money my way but i guess i should just save up a little scratch and by the Ct full exhaust i was planning on getting anyway and let it be. Thanks for the replies, and keep them coming.
Later sparx
Sounds like you made the right choice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Its no fun getting your machine busted up and all but it could have been worse etc and why tag the guy for something like that, be thankfull there are other stand up people in our sport just in case you ever really need something etc.

Ther is an un writtin rule with most of the people I ride with that pretty much its all unless you are riding some one elses machine which then you would relplace anything you break but I think putting a dent in the silencer while getting rear ended would not be coverd etc.

Old 10-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

the same thing happened to me+ the tailight busted into a million pieces. the dent aint that big, its just the end part got pushed in a little and is a little crooked. my friend paid for the tailight but i didnt make him pay for the muffler.

Are you sure that the White Brothers E series slip on will fit on the Z250? if so how much does it cost and how much of a difference does it make?

btw... try to keep your tailight intact because its 50 bucks to replace so don't mess it up.

Old 10-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey chewwy, on Ebay they have a billet aluminum led taillight for the Z for $45, led, (light emiting diodes) are brighter and last 10x as long as light bulbs. Thanx for the reply
later sparx

Old 10-21-2003, 09:00 AM
Trailblazer

I'm sure white bros sells a slip on for the z250. I got mine from atvaddiction.com, they're out of PA. Very fast shipping and excellent customer service. If you don't see it on their site, just call them up. They can get you anything, at a great price.