Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

NEED URGENT HELP ON LT250R !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 02:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED URGENT HELP ON LT250R !!!

hello LT's guys: THIS IS A LONG STORY, SO SIT BACK AND PLEASE READ IT !!!
I'm from south america - CHILE, i'm a happy owner of an LT 250R 85 and i think the only LT owner that have so much trouble mantaining my quad.
All i hope is that some of you guys out there have some patience and help me, i have been sending emails to many pages where i never get a single reply, just emagine that i live so far that my LT is the only one in my country, well actualy not my country but i do live in it, THERE ARE NO SPARE PARTS AT ALL, the only thing's they have are for banshee's and the tipical 4 stroke bikes.
I race my bike every race there is........but i need help on sugestions and information about my LT, since its the only one over here far far away, i dont have another LT to compare so that makes me a not so expert on my bike, since that all the info on the net is not much a help becouse i cant get parts and i dont have friends in the states, if you guys can sugest anything i will apriciate it very much, but mainly things that i can accuire, like if some one out there does some track race, like what chain sprockets (drive and driven sprockets) do you need for tracks what size or how many teeth's (i know u will understand), what size carb is a good size, what tires and size's to use, the open of the front wheels (degrees).......and anything that you all want to provide is a great help for me.

My bike:
wiseco piston (70 mm)........its the only thing i managed to find here in santiago and it cost me $160
hotrod
FMF pipe and tail
mikunni carb (32)
air filter (made by me) ha ha ha (cant find)
and the rest is everything original

i'm my only mecanic since that here no body knows how to build or rebuild and i do have the original mannual, so thats how i can fix it my self.
i've been racing now for a bit more than two years and have been ranked leading, except when i have problems and have to race on a yamaha - warrior 350 year 94, but when i race my LT its pure nitro (nos) its very very fast on dirt track's, and have been to race in argentina aswell, and have come in first, but still need lots of help on details.
There is only one CR250R and he is my competition and about 10 to 15 banshees, so you lovers of LT, we cant let honda or yamaha's ride over us, cant we? SUZUKI RULE'S

hope to get some news and tech's from all you guy's out there that can give a hand and reply my needs, just for you to know i a suzuki guy that wont change my LT for nothing unless it's for another LT.
I LOVE MY LT250R !!!

So any details is very well recived, all i hope is that will be at least one ha ha ha, i have had bad luck on reply's

e-mail: a_nielsen23@yahoo.com or a_nielsen23@hotmail.com

and if you reply through here please say that's a reply for me since that you all are so many that i dont know if it's for me or not.

thanks allot if you read this and good luck 4 u guys too.

arnold nielsen
ps: if you want to know more about anything just send me a msg or mail.

hope u didnt get bored.....................................

Old 10-23-2003, 06:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

what's a good size carb for dirt track racing

Old 10-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know how I can help you set up your bike, but if you go to blackmarketparts.com, they have a pretty good parts breakdown and parts list for your quad. Makes it easier to find out how it comes apart and goes back together. I think you can order from them also.