Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Is a modded Z better than a dale on the track?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is a modded Z better than a dale on the track?

14 - it is funny how seemingly upset you get when someone is able to play your own game. And your admitting that there are no cannons around you shows that this topic was intended to cause problems rather than be a real comparison to you. If you don't see any cannons on an mx track then what good is bench racing them. A better idea would be your conclusion, compare them with the 2 new 450's that you are sure to see a lot of this year. BTW it is Cannibal, not canable, my SN is Thomez, not themez as you so often type it, and I did not cry foul, but the one obvious thing is that you have nothing positive to say about the 'Dales. If that is so, might be a bright idea to ask different questions. And if you haven't noticed, the last couple days people have been much less inclined to take your bait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and mods - where did blviper's thread go in the Yamaha forum? Some serious one-way moderating or what? Or did it get ugly in the 4.5 hours I was sleeping? LOL.