Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Should I get it

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I get it

if it has a CAM buy it.....it will be a one of a kind!

Old 03-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Should I get it

ok i messed up It has new CRANK!!!!!!!!!! Any other info i could use on getting this thing? any little things i should watch out for.

-pat

Old 03-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default Should I get it

blast94, do you have the photo uploaded to your computer? If so go to "Paint" its in the accessories file, click on it and open your picture. If it is larger then the allowed (750x750 and 150k or less mem) you will have to go over to "Image" click on it, now click on stretch/skew and you will be able to downsize it here use the horizontal and vertical, I use 60% to start, usually this will get it down to the size you need and then you save it(you may have to play around with this until it fits the limits) then go back and click on "my page" at the top where you login. Click on edit and scroll down and click on "add" in the picture spot, then click on browse and you should be able to find your picture, make sure you save it after you resize it. Submit and wait till the screen reloads and your picture should be there. Give this a try, it is not that hard and you can get pretty quick on loading photos. AlaskaBoy.

One more thing. It takes awhile for your page to be approved so don't worry if you do not see the camera next to your signature for a little while.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Should I get it

OK thanks i try that when i get home from school.

-pat

Old 03-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Should I get it

If it is anywhere near mint condition that is a great deal. Check the frame around the footpegs and upper front shock mounts for cracks. Check the swingarm for cracks also, especially underneath near the skid plate bolts. Test ride it in all gears and make sure it goes straight when you let go of the bars.