Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Saw an 02 Vinson for sale on a board.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw an 02 Vinson for sale on a board.

We don't have many leak breaks. Most of the drinking is done around the fire. The only riding we do then is to pull over to the cooler for more beer or to get firewood. Thes things could be done faster if we walked but wheres the fun in that.

We generally stop every 45 minutes for a break, and sometimes a beer. Its amazing how much you can drink when you only have one an hour over about 7 or 8 hours.

Old 03-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

How's the riding on Ft. Rich? I'm stationed at Elmendorf but haven't ridden there either. Don't want to take the required safety school.
Man, I can't wait for break-up to get out and go ride!

Old 03-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlaskaBoy
I am going this weekend out to Jim Creek....

Hey Snug, are you still thinking of riding this weekend? AlaskaBoy.

Jim Creek! Right on! I used to wheel my Jeep out there. Some nice muddy silt. Ever ride the Willow side of Hatcher Pass? There are a couple of really cool Forest Service cabins up there. We used to ride our snowmachines up there in the winter. I imagine that in the summer the trails are brutal.

Old 03-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

aksafari, I figured with a name like that you had to been from Alaska or stationed up here. I use to wheel my Jeep out there at Jim Creek too. Never rode Hatchers Pass though, I have heard it is great riding. There was a travel report in one of the fourwheeler magazines and they borrowed some Polaris's from Hatchers Pass Polaris I believe and did a camping trip up there. It was a interesting report and the riders we nervous of bears, go figure.

Smikey, did you see my questions I asked you? Like I said you are welcome to tag along if you have wheels, otherwise come spring when I get the trailer out of the snowbank I can take you with me. AlaskaBoy.