Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

You guys and your "too slow for me" Z250's...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys and your "too slow for me" Z250's...

Yes, i would have to agree with you GTFZ250....most people are underappreciative(long word)or their machines just becuz they are old pieces of crap and don't go fast......well let me tell you something......kids my age are spoiled brats that have their daddys buy them brand new Limited Edition Z400's but ya know what my little 1989 KDX200 , yes its just a year younger then me.....can stomp all your little 250's ***** in....no offense to anybody but please listen to me.......I never used to appreciate my bike until i started beating everybody......they can have their new machine's becuz my daddy won't buy me a brand new machine because its not fast enough, becuz all the kids are making fun of me becuz i'm slow......no i learned to ride hardcore with those people and they think their better becuz they have new machines......well guess what........SPEED= 95% rider, 5% machine.........take that advice.....and also i'm not gunna sell my machine just so i can get a new one......i'm gunna keep my old machine and work my *** off for a year dishwashing for 5.25 and hour and i'm gunna be able to go out and buy a new machine....and make fun of the people.......that go cry to daddy for another new machine becuz they got their ***** stomped in even more and they want something faster just becuz i have something fast........AND YES, I am preaching......but i'm not a preacher......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Trailblazer

and also the kid that had his daddy buy him a new 2004 Limited Edition Z400......i still stomp his ***** in and he still cries" stop throwing rocks at me"....well.....maybe if he grew a pair of ***** he wouldn't be crying..he would actually be in front of me trying to get me back and i would take it like a good sport..............

Old 06-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

I too agree about the Z250 not being a "kids quad", It's a machine that was made for people
who just want to go out and ride and enjoy themselves and the scenery around them.
Heck if it wasn't for that shaftdrive unit, I'd have brought it just for that reason.
I tell ya what though these people who don't think that shaftdrive is invinsible to breakage
should think again and be ready to dig deep into their wallets for parts !! Compared to a set of sprokets & chain being about { I'm guessing} about $100.00 maybe alittle more,
the shaft drive parts in the mid to $1,000.00 !! Thats why I avoid those particular set ups
one bad day on the trail will have you cryin in your soup!I just don't feel that the shaftdrive
should ever be adapted to a "SPORT MACHINE" just for the reason alone that they take more wear and tear then "MOST "anyother machine made, bad, bad, setup for "SPORTMACHINES"!!
But they are far from being a "KIDS QUAD" and far from being a "BORE TO RIDE". I do agree though
that some people take way to much for granted when things are always given to them, but it's
like everything else...".gotta keep up with the JONES'S"but what these people don't realize is that
it's not "NEW"that makes you a "GOOD" rider .."IT'S THE RIDER WITHIN"!!

Old 06-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

I also agree, not kids quad. hell, its almost the same size ergonomicly as a z400!

Old 06-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Its amazing how childish some of the responses here have been."My bike is better than your bike". It almost makes you think that jealosy abounds for the "kiddie quad" z250. It is what it is. This 31 year old and his wife have never had so much fun being on a "slow lethergic kiddie quad". Well be picking up a pair of z400's eventually, but I dont see it happening anytime soon, not this season at least.

Old 06-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer

I'd have to exactly agree with BIGGONE......its the rider within......

Old 06-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Range Rover

I've met w/ guys who say " Oooohh it's just a 250 , it looks just like a 400." Then, 45 minutes later deep into the woods when everyone is ready to stop for a break, there I sit helmet already off enjoying a powerbar and a camelbak full of water. I usually here, "Man that thing is pretty damn peppy in the woods." I nod and say "Yep, it's perfect for what I use it for." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 30 yr. old still playin' in the dirt![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

I do not think any quads are only for kids! I got my raptor, when I was 12, does that make a raptor 660r a kids quad?

I feel bad for those of you who dont have the best stuff, I went through that as well, and I wish for the best for you, because a lot of my friends have zarks, 250exs, even some wolvys. Also not all kids are babies, because their parents buy them stuff, they are just lucky. My dad buys my stuff, well he did, and now I am told I am good, and my dad did not buy me that!

Old 06-24-2004, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KDXRyder200
and also the kid that had his daddy buy him a new 2004 Limited Edition Z400......i still stomp his ***** in and he still cries" stop throwing rocks at me"....well.....maybe if he grew a pair of ***** he wouldn't be crying..he would actually be in front of me trying to get me back and i would take it like a good sport..............
I am On for A race on my little 250 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

And Yes I paid for half of my machine witch was around 1,300 of my hard working dollar's

BTW Radfast was actually talking about me with the wolf... Hell yeah I had fun with it.. But started riding track and breaking everything it had.... I still have it and if i am going on a far trip no doubt in my mind will i not take out the beast!

Quick Reply: You guys and your "too slow for me" Z250's...