Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

atv death

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv death

theres somthing about nova scotia...because there is more atv related deaths here then newhere...people just get stupid and drive with out a helmet or are completly hammmmerd or theres like 4 people on onr 4 wheeler....its sad to say but it loooks reallly bad on the rest of of us "responsible" riders.
scott

Old 07-24-2004, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

Well, at least they died having fun, its better they died riding quads, than if they had a tree fall on them or something.

Old 07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

Originally posted by: radfastdude7777777
Well, at least they died having fun, its better they died riding quads, than if they had a tree fall on them or something.
somehow u can make everything u say sound like u dont give a rats *** about anything in life other than making a bad joke about something that isnt funny. grow up

its very sad that she died. i got hit by a car a couple of years ago not wearing my helmet. i was lucky, but i always wear it now.

Old 07-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

so if you didnt get hit by that car you would still be riding around with out a helmet or worse dead?think about...always were your helmet

Old 07-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

i remember once here in Ireland a kid got trapped under his quad and died , the someone found the kid and took the kids quad and left the kid there until the body was found after a few days.

Old 07-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv death

Hey, I dont know about you but if I died I would want to go having fun. My brother in law and I were riding when I clipped his back tire and caused him to wreck into a tree head on. It snapped his neck instantly killing him. My point is you have to have some positive way to look at these things, " he died doing what he loved". Yes he was wearing a helmet his name was Vilece Lee Compton and he was 24. His headstone has a giant harley davidson engraved on it hehe. For all those people ou there, wear your gear.

Old 07-26-2004, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

that sux, thats sad. =(

Old 07-26-2004, 07:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv death

The girl i am dating now was engaged with a guy and dating him for five years,saving up for a house.He bought a brand spanking new honda f4i 600 street bike.Not more than two weeks later he ran over some sand,hit a guard rail,and passed away before he got to the hospital.(he was wearing safety gear,and was sober) I was riding my cr in livingston kentucky before it shut down,and a guy who was extremely drunk hit a tree on a banshee.He was rushed down to the store by the highway,where me and my brother were eating.The ambulance arrived,but the guy died right there no more than 20 feet from me. You see,in some cases it cant be avoided.It's a fact of life. but...Riding under the influence of ANY drug or alcohol,or riding without eqipment,is almost like your asking for it. My older brother in 97' ran into the back of a stopped car on his zx-7,he was high as a kite when it happened.Broke his helmet,made his brain hemmorage and was at the hospital for 2 weeks,1 wich was spent out cold. He would be dead today without his helmet.and i would be without my best friend. Everytime we fire up our machines,we should all stop and think about how lucky we are to be alive and able to ride.And not be ignorant and careless enough to gamble with that priveledge by not wearing safety gear or drinking,or doing drugs for that matter......................

Old 08-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default atv death

its too bad to hear about all of these tragic deaths...i wear at least a helmet before i even SIT on the quad...its common sense...
i race regularly and i know the risks involved and i fully understand them, also...everybody who rides should understand these risks too...

i dont have fear from my machine, i have respect for it..