Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

problem with neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 06:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with neighbors

Jerks like this can't be reasoned with. They are about as logical as the Eco-****'s.

Old 09-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: MBrooks420
Jerks like this can't be reasoned with. They are about as logical as the Eco-****'s.
At my grapndma's there's a neighbor there who last winter when my grandpa was in the hospital he took his snowmobile on OUR property(18acres) without our permission and all we did was tell him to get it off our property now.... When I got the quad i FREQUENTLY ride it past his house to **** him off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he IS dumber than a plastic bag....For example... Lets his kids play with axes and hammers UNSUPERVISED! ummm Is illegally running a business... There's just some people in this world.....

Old 09-27-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

i'd tell them the more they complain the louder and worse it's gonna be until they quit bothering me.

Old 09-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

I can't believe the inmaturity of some of the responses here. Guys, if in fact you are grown ups, try showing it. Our hobbies are not in a positive light to a lot of people and the more you do to **** people off the more negative attention you will draw. If these people are as bad as you say and you have tryed everything then that sucks but it is life. Someone who is mad about a subject will make more noise about it and try to get more people on their side, causing enough problems for commisioners(elected officals) to get involved and change ordinances. So think before you act please, even though it would be fun to go and do dougnuts on thier lawn.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

this guy has attempted ot fist fight me hes like 55 and im 14 wen i was 8 he chased me from his car n threw me to the ground nslapped me i was 8 and i was playing b asketball in the street that wasnt nesecery. he alwasy tells me he is gonna hit me and beat up me and my fatherr. so im just waiting till he hits me and im gonan call teh cospon him simple. im not braking any laws the cops were here again today and told them nothin gu can do stop calling

Old 09-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Range Rover

i could tell ya some stuff to get them back, but your risking jail time! ha ha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

How about getting your parernts involved, it sounds like he is a felon in the making. But I can''t help to wonder is there more to the story than is being told, remeber there is two sides to a coin.

Old 09-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Range Rover

yes ur right to the 2 sides to every coin but my parents and otehr neighbors saw it happen wen iwas 8 and otu of no where he came flyin down the street. and the cops told them 20 times theres ntohign they can dso wen t they gonna quit. my mom doesnt liek to get ppl in trouble she tries to just resolve things discussing it but it isnt working but she doenst wnat to satrt anything claling the cops

Old 09-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

If you have a liget problem then start documenting things to build up a harassment case, I'd say if he is willing to assult an 8 year old then he would still try it at 14. Go get a no contact or protection order.

Old 09-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

neighbors like that suck..ive been living in my neighborhood for 15 years,longer than anyone else around me.my road is maybe 200ft long and at the end of the road is the trail system i ride on..ive always rode down the rode slowly and as quiet as possible,im friends with all the neighbors and they have no problem with my quad.on my way down the road i usually stop and talk with most of them,they usually get me to do wheelies or something.a few months ago some freaks moved in a couple houses down,they are skum.their kids sit in the middle of the road half naked,wont move out of the way,they have more trash in their yard after a few months than out local dump..i drove my quad by their house,real slow and quiet.their dog was laying on the edge of the road and started barking and running at me as i went by,so i hit the gas a little and kept going..a few minutes later im riding down the trail and i feel my cell phone vibrating in my pocket,i stop and answered it..it was one of my neighbors at the end of the road calling to tell me the other neighbors called the cops on me for trying to run their dog over.instead of just kept riding like most would do,i turned around and went and parked at the neighbors house who called me..the cops showed up and the lady who called them starts yelling she wants me arrested for trying to run her dog over and riding my quad on the road,lol..little does she know ive done work to most of the police officers houses..he tells her as long as im registered i have the right to drive 200ft down the road and she was getting a fine for not having her dog on a leash,hahahaha..while he was there he was fining them $50 a day for each unregistered car they had on the property,they had 5 at the time.he gave them 3 days to get permits for them..of cource at this time the lady is flipping,and what do you know.her husband comes around the corner in his jeep,running with no muffler..he got a fine also..hahahaha,im loving it..needless to say this neighbor should have just minded their own buissness and left me be..now they hate me,they cant do anything about me driving down the road and eveytime they start a fire in their back yard i call the fire department to have them put it out,lol..i just cant wait till they see the snowmobile launching off the snowbanks on te side of their house..

Quick Reply: problem with neighbors