Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Quadzilla tires ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadzilla tires ???

Hey all, I have my quadzilla and now my Wolverine running in great shape and everything is rarin and ready to go accept both of them have shot tires aaaand, im cheap. Being on a no income budget money is tight, i'm a student at Bryant University in RI and my bikes are both home. I was looking for what size the rear rims on my zilla are, they're stock. the front ones are ITP steel rims and I know they are different then stock so i wont ask you to guess what size they are. I cant check the side cause im not home. but anyways, I would like to know what you all reccomend for the best tire i can get at the cheapest price, in other words, im not spending 70 a tire 50 sounds like a more reasonable range but i dont want to buy some cheap crappy tractor tire that creates horrible handling. Im looking for all of your advice. I have a wolverine for winter (well a snowmobile for winter too) and muddy or technical terrain. I ride the Quadzilla on dirt roads, grass fields, dry to somewhatsticky cornfields and dirt trails with nothing more then a few slightly sticky stream crossings. Im lookin for a cheap tire that will handle well. I want somthing with enough grip to get me accelerating but not soo much that i cant slide around a bit. Front tires will come next so I know i cant give you a size but whats a good pick with the same criteria as the rear tires. As of now Acceleration on dry grass is ok and wet grass forget it its like riding a dirtbike in half a foot of snow. you accelerate through all the gears and your just spinnin away your better of to be soft on the trottle. on dirt they spin but they catch enough to get you haulin. on the pavement, being almost slicks, they catch excelently. the front tires are pretty dryrotted too. you can look at the pics of the zilla and see whats on there now

Old 09-30-2004, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadzilla tires ???

try looking on www.RockymountainATV.com for tires, nice prices