Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

A Zilla losing to a Raptor ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Zilla losing to a Raptor ???

Hi all, i'm new to this forum this is my first post. But i was reading alot of the past posts and i cannot beleive what i'm reading. I have a 90 zilla and i'll be damnded if i'm gonna lose a drag race to pretty much anything. I read alot of posts with people saying there losing to raptors, bansheez, and the new yfz. Dont get me wrong i'm not saying my zilla is the fastest out there but i have yet to be beaten by any of these bikes nor have i heard of it happening. But anyway kewl forum and i look forward to reading and writing here. Zilla's rule baby!!!

Old 10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

well, you can pretty much disregard everything zillarider87 says. His zilla either needs a new top end or he needs a new head gasket. the 87's were prone to head gasket failures. the head lacked the proper amount of studs needed to head gaskets from blowing. most the other zilla riders are pretty cool though. a few of my favorites include
duneaddict
no2strokebs
tomM
I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting. The ultimate downfall of the zilla is that they don't seem to hold together very long under high rpm. Those big *** motors don't like to revved, but the torque they put out can't be overlooked.

Old 10-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Shoot, for a second there I was just hoping you lived out my way, so i could destroy your "Zilla", as I have done to many other..

Still have only had 1 person from this area challenge me to a race on his Zilla. Smoked him, and I was only mildly ported then. My 420 stroker (and remember you still have 80 CC's on me, so Ill take it easy on yea)would show you what real power is about, not some larger than life fantasy that the Zilla has become...

RoostKing...

Old 10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Trailblazer

Roostking if I was you I would not brag about beating a Zilla unless it has been stroked and ported as well thats only fair! I think a modded zilla would give you a run for your money

Old 10-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

I KNOW a modd'd zill will give roost a run for his money.... He just hates Suzuki, and is very proud of his machine (Which he should be)... Run what ya brung, and have fun is the big thing... no matter how fast you THINK you are, there's always someone out there who'll hand you your A$$ when you least suspect it.

Roost, how ya been....? I haven't seen you on here in a while.

Old 10-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Dune, now that its dune season, been hitting the boards again!!!

As far as the Quadzilla, I do agree that there is someone faster regardless of what you ride. Luckily for me, its been fellow Banshees that have beat me, not no fish tale zilla!!!!

YEE HAAAA

RoostKing...

Old 10-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

i could care less about win or lose as long as your having fun what does it matter. i still dont think a zilla should be losing to a raptor though. but i dont race so i couldnt tell

Old 10-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roosthrower
well, you can pretty much disregard everything zillarider87 says. His zilla either needs a new top end or he needs a new head gasket. the 87's were prone to head gasket failures. the head lacked the proper amount of studs needed to head gaskets from blowing. most the other zilla riders are pretty cool though. a few of my favorites include
duneaddict
no2strokebs
tomM
I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting. The ultimate downfall of the zilla is that they don't seem to hold together very long under high rpm. Those big *** motors don't like to revved, but the torque they put out can't be overlooked.
why should he disregard everything i say? maybe he should disregard everything you say

Old 10-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

and if you dont believe me about a modded zilla losing to a stock YFZ, IM me on AIM @ Schlicky44 and ill send ya the vids myself. video doesnt lie.........

Old 10-09-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DC504
i could care less about win or lose as long as your having fun what does it matter. i still dont think a zilla should be losing to a raptor though. but i dont race so i couldnt tell
i still like to win...

Quick Reply: A Zilla losing to a Raptor ???