Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

need pics of quads to get ideas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need pics of quads to get ideas!!!

i tore down everything on my 89 lt250r.everything is going to get powdercoated,and new bearings and seals on everything.well anyhow i think im going with yellow and black theme.does anybody have any pics of quads that follow this theme to get some ideas about little parts.im alredy thinkin black plastics,black w/yellow flame seat cover,yellow frame,black motor(can you powdercoat cylinder and head),black A-Arms(might do top yellow and bottom black,yellow hubs,black swingarm?,black nerfs w/yellow nets,black steering stem,black bars,yellow bar clamps,yellow headlight cage??.thats all iv come up with now.how do you think itll turn out?thanks

Old 11-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

I have a pic of my bosses 86 250 thats been hopped up alittle

Old 11-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: needaR
i tore down everything on my 89 lt250r.everything is going to get powdercoated,and new bearings and seals on everything.well anyhow i think im going with yellow and black theme.does anybody have any pics of quads that follow this theme to get some ideas about little parts.im alredy thinkin black plastics,black w/yellow flame seat cover,yellow frame,black motor(can you powdercoat cylinder and head),black A-Arms(might do top yellow and bottom black,yellow hubs,black swingarm?,black nerfs w/yellow nets,black steering stem,black bars,yellow bar clamps,yellow headlight cage??.thats all iv come up with now.how do you think itll turn out?thanks
im doing about the exact same thing with my zilla. the whole yellow/black scheme. check out ZigZilla's pic page, he has black n yellow plastic. but his frame is blue, so you dont get the whole idea from it, but still looks good.