Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

dyno jet for vinson

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno jet for vinson

I have a dyno jet kit ordered for my 03 Vinson and I am wondering If there are any potential problems with the installation and/or set up of the kit. How much of a power gain should I expect? Should I expect a change in fuel consumption? What are the best upgrades for my vinson with regards to power increase?

Thanks,
Baybiker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

You will notice a little better throttle response with the jet kit. You should put a K&N filter on the same time to get the best results. If your looking for a pipe try the HMF ECO it works great and not to loud. the best mod I have done is to install the web cam. That really brought the motor to life. (great acceleration but no extra MPH on the top).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

with my setup, it is possible for ME to hit 71mph on the gps. then the motor starts to just power out. i am going to be getting a +1000 cdi soon, with different ignition curves.

i know my cam i got from web cam WAS NOT a core stock cam turned into a different cam. my cam was machined in house, and looked different from a cored cam. my wait time was about a mounth however, but well worth it. i spoke with the owner alot, and asked if they could alter the configeration to suit my riding style- they did, i am not sure the durration number however. you have probley seen my wheelieing vinson in the video posted awile back if not search topic( vinson that wheelie) or something along those lines.

v581

Old 12-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks