Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Worth it? please help

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004 | 12:26 AM
Trailblazer
Default Worth it? please help

hey alwaysaz400, man why dont you just shut up if nobody wants your opinion. dont even post if you cant be helpful, it just wastes space.as for these "old farts" your talking about, ive learned a great deal from listening to these guys since i didnt have my parents to buy me a quad either and had to all the work on my quad myself.so next time you feel like talkin out your a$$, tell it to somebody who cares... o and btw, im only 15 but im think alot more mature than you are man, grow up.

Old 12-09-2004 | 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

alwaysAz400rider must have read the title as "how can I **** someone off" and guess what, he succeeded at that one.

hey quaddick you dont even know how old i am.......................fyi........im 16.........im plenty mature. Have seen a mature 16 year old? I havent..........

Let's have a contest, and whoever wins gets to smack this kid first! OK, how many contradictions can you count in that sentence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]?

OK that's my last one, I promise!

Old 12-09-2004 | 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

well i see one screaming at me but i'm much too tired to look for more and besides i have an entire racer in pieces in the back of my blazer to unload befor i go to sleep and its already past midnight..... and yes that was a run-on (gramattical error) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] still why get pissed over a post in a forum... just sit back read it and laugh, life's too short, money will always be tight if you're having fun, and even dream jobs get old! well its time to unload the racer.... have a good night all!

Old 12-09-2004 | 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Good luck witht he QR semms

Old 12-09-2004 | 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

thanks.... its in so many pieces, i don't know where to start... just finished bringing it in the basement... i'm too tired to look through the boxes but it looks complete. it'll have to wait till after work 2morrow. My girl is annoyed with me spending the cash for it but either way it will make me money... wish she could see that. maybe in the morning she will be more understanding.. or not, haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004 | 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

maybe in the morning she will be more understanding.. or not, haha
Doubt it, til you sell it, make a couple hundred dollars and it's directly deposited into her hands!

Old 12-09-2004 | 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

as long as it goes towards our new house she won't mind... she's pretty good bout spending money... she's getting her masters degree right now so she just expects my mental support (yeah i'll listen to all your problems with class, wow that professor was unfair, damn those underclassmen, etc..) actually if i were to sell it she would understand but if i keep it there might be a problem.... unless of course i told her it was hers when it was finished.... it would be a nice step up from the 300ex for her

Old 12-09-2004 | 06:13 AM
|
Pro Rider

The people who listen to their elders and more experienced riders learn way faster and have way less trouble than hardheaded people who have to learn things the hardway.Im 26 now,so im getting there,but i still listen to every more advanced riders word,even if they are younger.----ITS HELPED ME GET UP A LOT OF TOUGH HILLS!! HAHA. anyways i decided not to buy the quad,im just going to fix my 87/88 lt250r the right way. If any of you are near the cincinati / dayton area and would like to buy it it is stil for sale,just give me a pm or something,It comes with TONS of extra parts

Old 12-09-2004 | 07:17 AM
Pro Rider

Old 12-09-2004 | 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

dont worry yall....alwaysAz400rider WILL and i repeat WILL be fine next week

PS/ its that time of the month again lol

Quick Reply: Worth it? please help