Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Disappointed with KQ- Suzuki In General

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004 | 11:27 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Disappointed with KQ- Suzuki In General

I have been a Suzuki Fan for Years.. This time around , with the new KQ , im disappoited!! Not with the machine. The Machine is great. Im disappoited with Suzuki in general. Why would you make a machine like this and distribute it for sale with no available parts. Suzuki has stooped to a new low when it comes to production. This has got me extremely pissed off. I have a part that needs to be replaced and it seems that there are no parts available for this machine here in the great USA. With a ton of sales already here and a large market for this machine , you would think they would get their head out of their *** and produce parts for KQ and make them avaiable sooner. This is my forth Suzuki ATV and i have never had a problem before this. Even my Bumpers are unavailable!!! Which i allready paid for!!!!!!
I can tell you that Suzuki will not be my next chioce of machine!!!

Zig

Old 12-12-2004 | 12:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

wow sounds like suzuki f'ed up big on that one

Old 12-12-2004 | 12:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

looke perty swet tho !

Old 12-12-2004 | 12:56 PM
Range Rover

I got the winch mount from ap before most people got it from the dealer. Looks like kawasaki had the same problem with the brute force, no parts ready.

Old 12-12-2004 | 01:04 PM
Trailblazer

I myself am beginning to feel the same way as you do. My reverse went outta my quad. The dealer been awesome, and suzuki did get the cases off backorder and to my dealer asap. However, my quad is still down all because of one bearing and one seal.. The dealer has went as far as tryin to find these 2 parts in canada wareshouses. As far as i know they havent found them parts yet.. Outside of the parts issue comes the tight lipped issue that suzuki has taken with these reverse problems. So far no explanation to me or my dealer. My dealer could see that it was a lack of oil to the reverse idler gear just by lookin at the gear after he got it out.. I paid almost 7K for this 4 wheeler, i think i deserve a explanation....

Old 12-12-2004 | 04:20 PM
|
Pro Rider

All i need is the rear inside axle boot. I got a large piece of wood stuck jammed in there and ripped the boot and bent the sway bar ... I,m gonna look around to see if i have other options such as putting another machines boot on this just to get me by for the winter. I can deal with the swaybar being off a little..
Nice to Know that i payed 7k for a machine that has no replacement parts available.... Freakin idiots!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Zig

Old 12-12-2004 | 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

If you feel this way then do yourself a favor and don't buy any first year machine, they're all the same.

Old 12-12-2004 | 05:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Exactly...dont buy a first year vehicle, its not just suzuki, its gm with cobalt parts, ford with 05 mustang parts, and chysler with 300c parts. I always wait for at least the second year, then the consumers have identified the bugs, and the manufacturer has come up with fixes, and the model is at a better discount, because it isnt quite in demand like it was the first year. All the manufacturers use the public for the final quality control, and its the first year buyers that pay the price.

Old 12-12-2004 | 06:19 PM
Range Rover

The boot should be no problem at all. There are several generic ones you can get that are half the price of the factory version and just as good. My friend just got one for his King a the dealer. You could also try an auto parts store. I'm sure you can find one to match up. Just be sure to clean the joint out real good and regrease it. Most of the boots come as a kit with the grease, clamps, and boot.

Old 12-12-2004 | 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

hey dan, its kyle the guy who wants to send you out the cv axles and make custom ones, i got lables made to ship the boxes out this week, so look for them by the end of the week then i will be on the phone so we can talk.

btw the KQ axels are the same as the vinson fyi

nice to see you on the forums dan, these guys i am sure will get alot of parts from you.

v581

Quick Reply: Disappointed with KQ- Suzuki In General