Pro Rider
Default disabling vinson reverse rev limter

Originally posted by: rolsmojave3
he's 35 and give it a break
Hmmm, sure? maybe he could answer that.

Old 12-20-2004 | 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

thanks for the reply king700, thats what i was thinking, ah i welded her up, and gusseted it so i shouldnt have anymore problems..

Happy Holidays-v581-

Old 12-20-2004 | 06:12 PM
Trailblazer

Hey 581 I had a 1986 Ninja 1000 that the Factory missed 2 welds(the outside beads were beside the joints on a stress area). Kawasaki gave me a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and 2 years extra on the rest of the bike. Although if the frame had a let loose at 170mph I'd a been an organ donor if they coulda found them. I also work in a Suzuki/GM autoplant and see "Factory" BOOBOOS all the time. So raise some hell with Suzuki who knows what they'll do.

Old 12-20-2004 | 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

your right, i think after the holidays i will, anyways i lay out all this good money, and get **** for product support.

v581

Old 12-20-2004 | 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

So how old are you V581? You just passed that right over. Didn't we already have this conversation?

BTW I'm 45...as of December 11. In case you wanted to know.

Old 12-20-2004 | 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

ah hey rob, i actually didnt even read the 3rd page before i replyed, i wasnt avoiding the topic.

i can proudly say i am 17, if anyone has a problem with that then thats their thing, i consider myself to be gifted with the knowledge i have and have obtained throughout time. my skills in computers, are a luck that i have and the ability to pick things up quickly, my job i got had nothing to do with either of my parents, i applied. i have worked there for 3yrs, goin on 4 this summer. now this is a company of 250+ people with 7 different offices, we handle stuff from ohio to virgina, i do go to other offices, and work on pretty much whatever we need done, i work with two other people whom neither of which are my bosses, it is better that way. the 2 people i would with are 31, and 34. everyone i meet, says that they think i am at least 20 or so, because of my knowledge and professional manner, as i have here on the forums.

my quads were purchased with my own money, the vinson i bought new,

the rm 250, was my best friends older brother who bought a spare practice bike( my rm) from a factory backed racer that was never ridden, but rather a backup bike. i got the thing NEVER DRIVEN couldnt of had a few hours on a mint race bike, for 1800$ could you tell me to pass it up, i got it titled and registered.

my 400ex i got NEW ( that a guy bought and PARKED for 2-3 years, only drove it once), got that for 2800$, with 300$ boots, and all the recipts and paper work, i.e title, and regi.

you tell me how when you have the oppertunaty to buy new bikes for low low prices, from people you know, that you wouldnt pass it up if you were looking.

i dont think age matters, as does your ability to proform at what you do, and how you conduct yourself, ask yourself when you read this, does it sound like its coming from a 17 year old?

v581/kyle

Old 12-20-2004 | 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Well put, my young friend. Half of the crap I post up doesn't sound like it's coming from a 37..er..38 (as of Nov.) year old. So, you are right. Age doesn't matter, conduct does. This thread WAS more fun when you guys were bustin' each other's nuts, though! Even though I'm an "old fart", I don't ride, or act like one. When you get out of the friggin' blizzard, e-mail me the shock measurements! I seem to remember sending you a pic of a CV.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]!

Old 12-20-2004 | 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

there...now i don't have to feel like a little guy ... i am 16 and the mojave in my pictures is all of my money..not mom's or dad's MINE...i work as a laborer for a mason...woohoo started pay i got $5 then he noticed i knew what i was doing and now i am at $10-12 depending on if there are 2 or 3 masons...lets all get to know and like one another

Old 12-20-2004 | 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Guess that's where you got the "guns", huh rols? Mason work will make a man out of ya quick.

Old 12-21-2004 | 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

you bet...can throw around block with the best of them...hard to put it on scafolding...not tall enough for the short mason that has to put his planks up higher..lol..we give him crap about it all day ..lol..

Quick Reply: disabling vinson reverse rev limter