Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

KQ or BF?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 11:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KQ or BF?

The only reason I am buying two big quads is so that me and my wife can each have one to ride.

But if I was single, I would get a big bore and a little speeder like a Yamaha YFZ450 for sure. WOOHOOO those things are fast.

Old 12-30-2004, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default KQ or BF?

....jaykers , yes they are tippy...but..
They also have overheating problem. But it was the most capable quad on the market for 3 years. The quad is much more stable with wide tires and C rims. I have 12,5 inch Spider trak and C rims for summer and the quad is much more stable. IRS on the G660 is
excellent,from my perspective, I had 98SP 500 and I do not feel any difference. I also rode Bombardier briefly,same IRS feelings,just plain great. BTW., I have second Grizzly,total 7000 miles on them. Hard, muddy, narrow trails, closed for public for years. My grizzlies were absolutely outstanding in mud or swampy snowmobile trails in the spring. With 26" Mudrunners. They definitively contributed to theirs mudding ability.
I flipped them/G 660// sideways many times, BUT never broke anything,just pushed them back up an went on. No big deal. Thanks to "cheap" plastic.
The KQ seems to be a great quad,but this time I"d wait for a second production year. I bought my first grizzly as soon asit was available and had many troubles with it. There's also one thing I dont like on KQ. Important for me. Third light. It may get damaged easy /when there's a rollover/.

Sorry for being off this topic.

Joe

Old 12-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Range Rover
Default KQ or BF?

The Tractor Supply special is a much better deal then the KQ or BF.