Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Suzuki Eiger Mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki Eiger Mods

What are some performance mods i can do to my Eiger. I were thinking of an slip on exhaust and rejet kit or something. I just wanna add a little umph to my Eiger. I have to say i love this thing. I have have put it through the ringer in the 9 months that i have had it and it has always performed fantastic. I have around 750 miles on her now and climbing. My buddy just bought a Honda Foreman ES (great quad i may add). We got on a straight highway stretch the first ride we took since he bought it. He had her wide open and i just came crusing right around him with ease. We got back and he said well i guess its official your is faster. I told him don't feel bad i have beaten several other foremans. Ha Ha. We aren't into speed or we obviously wouldn't have bought a ute, but i thought he was gonna be faster since he had a 450 vs my 400. It was funny. Can the Eiger be modded to run with a 500 rubicon? My other bud leaves me with his rub when we are traveling by highway to the trails. I wished i could keep up with the traffic a little better. Thanks in advance for the input guys! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Range Rover

I also ride w/ a friend who has a foreman 450 manual and my Eiger auto kicks it's butt when we were both stock. I've recently added a slipon, rejetted, and k&n and it has definitely improved the throttle response, power, plus sounds mean (without being loud). If you rejet, don't buy a kit, it's a lot cheaper to buy them individually.
We've both pretty much done the same mods but haven't ridden together to see what happens this time.

Old 01-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer

You may want to check out highlifter.com. They also have dynotest tables for diffrent bikes showing before and after results of jetting. Basically adds 1 horse through all ranges. Intreasting you mentioned the foreman, check out the dynotest on that, its no wonder you slipped right on buy. They also carry the detroit locker for the front differential and a package performance kit supposedly giving a 20% power increase. Even if you dont buy from them, it is good for information sake.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the info guys. You have been very helpful. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]