Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

damn this sucks so bad!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn this sucks so bad!!!!!!!

well guys becuse of friggin finances that went completly friggin wrong i had to sell my trust ole lt . or i guess give her away. i let her go to my brother in law for 500 bucks man im miffed at the way things go sometimes.the thing is almost new finally and then crap goes this way. it just isnt right damn it.and on top of that my teenage daughter is going on her first date tonight.man after a day like today that little fellow better be a complete gentelman to her or hes gonna be hattin life......sorry to rant like this but at least you guys know how it feels to loose a loved one .......

Old 02-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Range Rover

...yea that kind of sucks....Your not too far from sturgis..a ways though.. you will have some better days ahead...several years ago I had to sell my harley and other stuff...some times I only had$.90 in my pocket or less....but got through the harder times with the good Lord to help me...now I'm ..blessed beyond what I ever had before...visit us over at Sturgis ..Christian Family church, assy of God....our pastor Rich used to ride rodeo bulls to help him through school..LOL..he said he recently got off the pain pills from all the injurys..LOL..hang in there friend and watch what the lord will, and can do for you if you ask him LOL.....We're up in Boulder Canyon...Dan

.I know a guy that in the mornings mail he received an IRS notice to be audited, and in the afternoon he was served divorce papers from the wife...his wife reported wrong info on the prior years tax report was the reason of the audit..

Old 02-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

i bought an engine off of ebay because it had really nice bottom end cases,and when i took the apart,there was a huge hole in them where the rod had come loose and knocked a hole into the trans area. then while i was delivering pizza tonight the clutch in my volkswagon jetta started slipping.and then i dropped like 20 bucks some where,i was suposed to make about 50-60 in tips and commision and ended up with 28

Old 02-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Trailblazer

yea guys thanks for your words of wisdom i really appreciate it abunch. ive still got my cr250 to ride at least and yes i believe its only cause the good lord is lokkin down on me.gees here i am whyning and theres people in our world that go for days without food and have never seen a doctor in there life. perhaps we should all look at what riches the lord has blessed us all with. and be thankful for what we do still have and are able to replace.. thats why i love this forum so very much.. until we meet agian my friends i bid you all a goodnight.............. monty long

Old 02-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

At least you sold it to someone imagine your same situation but someone was to steal it. See it could be worse.