Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Going racing this weekend...what to bring....???

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going racing this weekend...what to bring....???

I don't "know" you FDA, but if 581 vouches for you........
Note to Forum: 581 might be a little hot-headed from time to time, but it's passion. The guy is helpful-above and beyond what most are.I've got just as much "profanity ammo" as he does, but being that I've got kids, have learned to control it (most of the time). But if I got fu...screwed like these two cats did-I'd seriously be wanting to fuc.....er......mess a mtuha-fu....er..... (what other word subs for that?) up. On the other hand, be the bigger men, take 'zilla for what he is, and ignore him. We'll all be better off.

Old 02-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

oh man thanks for the compliment, im over it, man when i was reading that last post i couldnt help but laugh, and you couldnt be more true... i only get mad at the dumb, ignorant people, but if you have a question i really will answer it to the best of my ability, and i mean that.

thanks alot for standing up for me 4xzuk- it means alot, and i really respect you as a person you seem to be very honesty, and all around nice guy, which is rare these days, i got your back man anytime anyware!

v581

Old 02-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Same applies, 581. Any time......! You guys ought to consider attending our ride. PM me your e-mail (again) and I'll send you the intinerary to chew on.

Old 02-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

I think that maybe the moderators should take a look at this thread and make the decisin to ban zilla603s, this is not the first time by any means that he has done this. This same "Eric Owens" posted on another site that I visit about 6 months ago and he basically pulled the same stunt. He is basically a troll that pollutes this forum with misinformation and goes out of his way to waste the time of members of this site.

BTW, Vinson, if you want I can let you know the next time that a bunch of us get together for a group ride, I am located about 50 miles west of middletown. We went out last week and there were about 15 of us riding. Just shoot me a pm or something and I can add you to the email list. Hopefully we will be going out again sometime soon, unfortunately it seems like winter is coming back tommorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Old 02-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree and hopefully it banns his ip so he cant use another name to pull the bs.

Old 02-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

well winter is coming again, but that means road rideing so hey make the best of it thats what i say!

i was steamed to say the least, and i still have a good mind to call the kid up again....... see he was stupid this time, giving me his #, because you can type it in to yahoo people search and find his address

btw the name he gave me was

ERIC ASLDORF

so this kid must have some sort of problem, and i see he needs some help.......

mods please read through this instead of deleteing my posts, being this is something that should be brought to your guys attention.... seriously am i that bad? Hot headed heck yea, friendly and help full He11 yea!

v581