Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default should I buy King, need help

picking up the BF today. Thanks for the input

Old 04-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

Buy it!!!! The best bike I have ever ridden, period. Reverse issue will be fixed by Suzuki if you get an older one and the new ones have a 5 year warranty.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Ren
Trailblazer

bought the 650 Brute Force. lots of power. got it $900 cheaper the king

Old 04-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Your mistake can always be corrected. Sell the BF.....and do yourself a FAVOR.....They don't call it the King for nothing!

Old 04-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

That's right sell your BF and drink the kool-aid and don't worry about any pesky "issues" you might hear about.

sheesh

Old 04-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Ren
Trailblazer

Think there be brand bashers in here? Just kidding. I am quit satisified with the BF. Last suzuki I had basically cracked off under the engine.The frame on the King looked similar to the Vinson. Frame of the Brute Force is quit heavy. Thanks again for the concern.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

I looked at the Brute before getting the King...I didn't like the lack of protection to the engine under the wheel wells. This just looked a little like asking for trouble. Also, You seem to sit quite a bit higher on the brute...no big deal until you start trying to enjoy yourself with some well deserved trail riding...then you'll see. Lastly, The K.Q. got ATV of the year in 5 major publications....why? You tell me.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Ren
Trailblazer

Did not want IRS. or a weak frame. I was afaird of taking the chance. Aswell the $900 also made me change my mind. Don't mean anything against you or your bike. I pull fire wood and have noticed Independent supension on other bikes couldn't hold ground clearance. If I could afford the $9600+tx (canadian) I would probably have The king.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

Im sure you will LUV the new bike!! especially if you are getting off a 500....BUT...just never ride a IRS bike....you will kick your self all the way to the bank.....

Unless your on a farm there aint no reason for a straight axle...they have no place in true off trail mountaineering....an IRS will run circles around it not to mention how much more comfortable it is....heck..you can still walk after a long day on the mountain...

like I said....im sure you will luv the bike....but $900 aint squat for the differance to the KQ....but of coruse I wouldnt have purchased either of them......POLARIS BABY!!!...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ragged

Old 04-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

You guys should not pay any attention to our friend...RAGGED...He was at my house last night checking out my new King....you could see the absolute fear in his eyes! Yes....Polaris owners everywhere have reason to fear......the King is back!

Quick Reply: should I buy King, need help