Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

King Quad vs brute 750

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King Quad vs brute 750

I want fast, reliable, sproty feel, and wheelie capacité. whitch would you choose

Thanks, Biggerdan

Old 04-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Range Rover

let me help you out since i have owned both of them. the kq has a slightly sportier feel than the brute.as far as power and wheeli capabilities, the brute hands down.(kq won't wheeli).as far as reliability they are both pretty close as long as you don't use reverse on the king.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Range Rover

...as far as reliability they are both pretty close as long as you don't use reverse on the king.[/quote]

...LOL !!!

Old 04-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

since one of you has a prairie 650 how does that one compare to the king quad. That's the atv I have at the moment. Should i change or stick with it.

Thanks

Old 04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: alltoos
let me help you out since i have owned both of them. the kq has a slightly sportier feel than the brute.as far as power and wheeli capabilities, the brute hands down.(kq won't wheeli).as far as reliability they are both pretty close as long as you don't use reverse on the king.
i haven't rode the brute but the kq will wheeli without much effort at all.......i know i can stand dat b!tch up....

Old 04-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Range Rover

maybe the one you rode was nitro powered. cause mine would never wheeli.expecially with the low end retarded timeing.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: alltoos
maybe the one you rode was nitro powered. cause mine would never wheeli.expecially with the low end retarded timeing.
nope bone stock.......my uncle and my friend have one and i can wheeli both with ease......much easier then my eiger.....

Old 04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Range Rover

Mine squats instead of pulling up. I have to bounce back on the back of the seat to get the front up. When you goose it, seems all the power in the motor and body goes into the suspension first. Does make it difficult to wheelie. If coming from a less powerful quad and to the King, would probably be CAKE!!!

Nothing a chip won't fix as soon as these chip manufactures finish their design. I'll be waiting for the final reviews.

My reverse gear was fixed under warranty, no more worries there.

Old 04-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

you first have to know how to get er up the king quad that is touch the gas just a little as it's creeping forward give er just becareful cause sheel come up on you really fast do this in low i can ride mine 50 yards without er coming down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Range Rover

THANKS, awesome tip, I'll carefully experiement with that. I know on my street bike, I goose, release which compresses the front shocks, then goose, my baby pops right up.

I just haven't played in that arena very much yet. Gonna try it next time out!!!! =-) I watched these guys on brute forces this weekend weelie side by side all the way down the beach. Even rode sideways on two wheels, looked like fun.

So you say Low gear, get her creeping, goose it? =-)

Quick Reply: King Quad vs brute 750