Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Tudors Performance (LT500)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tudors Performance (LT500)

The motor work is ok, it's just too bad that it won't survive the Tudors special V-force reed cage that Jeff builds for the '87's. Those little screws do wonders to the cylinder walls. Anyway, after I rebuilt my Tudors rebuild, I still fightin' with that @#!?% pwk carb. That float bowl issue makes sense though. Looks like I'll be going back to the stock carb for a while. Thanks for the info.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Watch outfor tudor

let me start by saying that this is not my real name.i got ripped off by tudors a few years ago. I ordered parts and they never came in. I spoke to people on forumns and the same thing happened to them.I used an international credit card not from the US so the credit card company couldnt really do anything.Out of state customers have similar issues too.I would advise people to never buy from tudor. He should be in jail for fraud. If charges are presented against him I am more then willing to colaborate with my case as well.i presented my case to what i believe is called the BBB(better buisness bureau) but didnt help much.I spent about 500 dollars on the parts. after a few calls on the phone he wouldnt even pick up my calls anymore. He probably recognized the area code or something. Hope this is help to prevent this thief from robbing you like he did to me.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Being that the last post on this was back in 2005, seems you had to some searching on this.

I had no Problems with Jeff at all,He might be something going on way back when a few years back, he has worked on 3 of my quads so far just this month with great results, and he should have my Dune Ported LT500 done next week.
I have to say the man is articulate on his builds, very thorough, he is defiantly not a Fast Food Builder (slap them together). Plus when I am at his shop, I see that local dealerships drop of quads/bikes/UTV's that they cant figure out their problems on, so I'm guessing he may have skills.