Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 02:43 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar

I've had mine for 3 weeks now and LOVE it!! Everyone who has taken it for a test ride comes back with a BIG grin on there face. I couldn't be happier with it. I had the ECM go out at 107 miles, but it was replaced and back on the trail in no time.
I could complain, but things go wrong every once in a while no matter what the product/brand.

Old 05-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey Kool-AidŽ!!!! dum dum dum its on fire!

Old 05-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Snug....I can't tell you how refreshing your post is....here is a guy who had the ecm go out....and doesn't complain! Wow. Well friend, I agree why complain when there are SO MANY good things about this bike. I notice that niether if the kool aid twins here own K.Q.'s. I think they are jealous!

Old 05-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

4wheelerfriend...i looked at your pictures....all i saw were pictures around the house...do you own a quad? Better yet, have you ridden the new K.Q.? If not, I recommend that you do so....even better....buy one!

Old 05-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

pastor, what are you talking about?
i thought it was funny i have nothing against the new king in fact i love my old one yes i realy have the old kingquad and i think that the new one is proly 10 time better so i guess you cant go rong with it, right?......... i just dident get wth he wat trying to say with koolaid, so i sed the kool-aid was on fire!
i like the new king and i wish i had the opertunity to drive one.
so pastor, no hard fealings?

Old 05-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

4 wheelr...NONE! Thanks for the explanation. I apologize for being a little jumpy....some of the voices around here are against anything that says King on it!

Old 05-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some of us have no problems with the bikes, just annoyed by the owners.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Maddog56...I have a question for you: Are you a King Quad owner? If not ....I don't mean to sound arrogant...but, why are you on this thread? Just asking. Thanks

Old 05-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Pastor
4 wheelr...NONE! Thanks for the explanation. I apologize for being a little jumpy....some of the voices around here are against anything that says King on it!
...Hey Mr Pastor..maybe you can call up a prayer for this guy..(IF thats what you do..) he sure could use it..I borrowed this post form another site..and pasted it ......here..Enjoy

i tore out my revese a month ago and it has been in the shop ever since, is there some kinda back order on parts or what??? i'm missing the best time of year to go riding
..AND this one...

well i went to the shop today and the service manage blew me off again as usual, so i went in the shop and asked who was working on my KQ. one guy said he wasnt working on it but he showed me the broken parts. there was a small gear a shaft about an inch long and both sides of the case that were busted. he told me that they havent even confirmed that it was under warranty b/c the cases usually dont break. ...on highlifter....

in closing...Oh how do you all like the kq "cheezy" parking brake...looks like somthing from the early '60's lol ..a little pin sticking out of a handle..

Old 05-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Pastor
Maddog56...I have a question for you: Are you a King Quad owner? If not ....I don't mean to sound arrogant...but, why are you on this thread? Just asking. Thanks
Pastor, do you own or have you owned every other big bore utility atv on the market? If not, why should anyone listen when you say that its head and shoulders above everything else? Not trying to be arrogant, just wondering. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar