Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar

Maddog...The K.Q. recieved honors from 7 leading publications including ATV of the year from the national rifle assoc. Why should I have to own every big bore out there when there are other guys who compare these machines. If there was a better machine out there ...i would have bought it. You didn't answer my question....are you a K.Q. owner? If not ...you don't understand what all the hoopla is about. Do yourself a favor...and go get one!

Trailguide...If this machine is so bad...why did you buy one?

Old 05-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot, the magazines said so. I apologize for ever questioning such infallible authority on the subject...

Btw, Dirtwheels told me the P700 is better than your KQ so I dont have to own either one to know that the KQ is not the best, and certainly not the King. I must be correct, Dirtwheels said so...

Old 05-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Range Rover

[i]

Trailguide...If this machine is so bad...why did you buy one?

..We had a '03 vinson that my wife drove, which was too hard on her back..we needed a IRS ..the suzuki reverse failure was not exposed yet to us...late..11/04 ....I would NEVER have bought it had I known about it...even with the ecm recall..and 5 year (Joke) warranty...they should do the right thing and recall all of them...now just like you..we are stuck with it...many of our friends have a second atv that is in the early 1990's..so again I ask the question..if it fails past the 42 mo warranty..who is going to cough up the $$ to repair it...the un-replaced ones will have zero resale value...I planned on keeping ours for years after the 42 mo warranty....that is mostly of what I'm angry about the screwzuki company.....( hats off to those that see this.and agree with it..).and I refuse to join the "suzuki church of worship" to praise the stupid thing..(like some here do..ahem..) ..with a "Hook" in my nose...lead around like sheep.....even IF the many little "gods" of magazine writters, claim its the "King" on the throne...with your nick name mr pastor..you should know about that stuff.....have a nice week mr pastor...lol

Old 05-18-2005, 09:55 AM
Range Rover

Dirtwheels and Atv Action are the biggest friggin liars I have ever read,I like to read the magazines,but if you listen to EVERYTHING they say,you will be mislead!One month a certain wheeler is the best thing ever then the next month it has alot of issues?There are alot of great wheelers out there,but you have to put in some seat time and ride with others with different machines in the real world to get a good impression of the different make out there!

Old 05-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

Pastor it is good that you love your KQ so much as do i BUT,don't say its the best because this so and so magazine said it is the best......hardcore atvers Hardly ever go by magazines,they go by what they think will do best for them.....i ride with alot of other big bores,Gizz's,Brutes,Praries...and all of them have there weak points and strong points.....the KQ is good at everything but not the best at one thing.....good in the mud but the brute is better.....good on the trails but the prairie is a little better and so on and so on.....it is an excellent all around bike......and yes i OWN a KQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

Northern Wolf...Thanks for the good advice. I never said the K.Q. was the "best". The original post in this thread I said that it raised the bar in many areas. Thats it. I have been around this great site for awhile and honestly, I don't think I have ever seen so much anti-suzuki stuff floating around. Some of the guys who visit over here just to be argumentive don't even own suzuki products.

Old 05-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Range Rover

the kingquad is an over rated piece of crap, yea it goes 72mph but the bottom end sucks, it cant wheelie, cant even spin good for god sakes, maybe suzuki should get some advice from yamaha, that grizzly is still on top goin it to its 4th yr

Old 05-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Pastor
Northern Wolf...Thanks for the good advice. I never said the K.Q. was the "best". The original post in this thread I said that it raised the bar in many areas. Thats it. I have been around this great site for awhile and honestly, I don't think I have ever seen so much anti-suzuki stuff floating around. Some of the guys who visit over here just to be argumentive don't even own suzuki products.
That's funny, here you start a thread to say "It simpy IS the best out there!", based upon the designation of the KQ as ATV Magazine's machine of the year.

And by the way this was over 2 months before you even owned one, so I wouldnt run your mouth too much on people making conclusions without owning them.

You also posted a similar thread telling us how the Vinson was in a class by itself, back when you owned that machine.

.On April 10th you finally got your machine, even though you had been telling us how great it was and how silly people were who disliked or found fault with it.

The day after you picked up your KQ, you started a thread entitled Don't knock the King if you haven't ridden one, since after your one day of ownership you were sure that the naysayers were simply ill informed.

I can go on but I think you get the point. You are hypocritical and hold the KQ upon an unwarrented pedastal.

Old 05-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!! oh this is where I say BURRNNNN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think Maddog just got him in a corner. LOL

Old 05-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Maddog...Looks like your putting quite a bit of time in this to make....a point. If my favoritism toward this machine has offended you; please accept our apologies. It was never out intention to provoke such personal and apparently, scornful feelings from the patrons of this great site. With that being said, my original premise for this thread was that the K.Q. raises the bar in certain areas of the overall riding experience. Thats it. How is that so offensive? There are tons of other guys out there saying the exact same things. If you have never ridden one (which I did LONG before I actually owned one) you quite possibly wouldn't be so critical. Hey, youv'e got your opinion and I have mine. I can live with that.

Quick Reply: Can't get away from it...the K.Q. raises the bar