Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Brute Force 750 vs King Quad 700 vs Polaris Sportsman 800

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005 | 10:58 AM
Trailblazer
Default Brute Force 750 vs King Quad 700 vs Polaris Sportsman 800

I have an 05 KQ. Love the thing too. Have ridden with Polaris 500 HO, Polaris 700, Grizz, and outlander 400 HO. Liked the Grizz, and Outlander HO (needs more HO though LOL....). Polaris bikes all had some issues while we were riding. Not sure if that is common or just random issues. But seems to be a pattern with 2 500 and 1 700 all having issues.

I have gotten close to or at 100 miles out of every tank I have run through my KQ. Sometimes- a little less sometimes slightly more. Depends on how you are working the fun lever!!!!

Good luck with your buy- like said above I am sure you will have a fine quad with anything you buy!!!

Marsh

Old 07-12-2005 | 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have recently went through every forum from a-z reading about the big bore quads with the same question which one. I bought the King and just got it broke in it rides like a dream and I am very happy. The more I read the more confusing it was until I took them for a spin and the King won for me!

Good Luck!

Old 07-12-2005 | 07:40 AM
Range Rover

Another vote for the King. I like some of the features of the Polaris, but not the AWD or single break lever (on the wrong side). The BF are to stiff for me. I ride with several of them and they loose me on the straights, but when it gets tight and twisty or rough they can't keep up. The Bomb looks good, would really like to ride one, but with the price difference and again the single break lever (on the wrong side). If I were going to buy another quad today, I would get another KQ. The only thing I could see changing my mind would be a new and improved Grizzly.

Old 07-12-2005 | 05:23 PM
Trailblazer

guys are u kiddin me with the prices of those atvs and over all every thing king quad is hands down with my 2 cents is better, heck put sum after market stuff still cheap that 800 sportsman, brute force and bomb 800, better than all of them in all areas sportmans are to heavey and break to much ,brute have lots of axels probs and it a bit(giggle) ok alot, tippy and have bad frames , and as for the bomb it's a boat it as well as the others cost alot more then the king quad and the bomb looks ugly as hell, my freinds thats are lookin for a good big bore go with king quad add sum after market stuff and u got ur self the best atv out there and a lil less then the other big bores.but all in all with any thing with 600 cc + you are sure to be happy with any thing you get and i am sure you won't get bored of it also. I'v done my share of riding those quads and reading reviews i perfer suzuki king quad with mods and once they come out with a timin module u will see that too. Heck u should of seen the ones befor production woo man those onse fly just cause of safety reson they tuned it down. but oh man if u tuned them all up the king would leave them all in the dust (thats if i can hold on)

Old 07-12-2005 | 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well I don't know about leaving a Brute Force or Outlander in the dust seeing as the only restrictions are on the very low-end up to 9 mph I believe, unless the ignition is somewhat deadened past this point? Completely unrestricted, you're not going to beat the Brute or the Outlander. The Bombardier is going to be a really nice machine if you can fork out the cash. Come on, the speedo goes to 90mph.

Old 07-12-2005 | 06:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

EXCUSE ME! ARE WE TALKING ATV'N OR DRAG RACING, They make machines that would blow them all away, try nitro!

Old 07-12-2005 | 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

We're talking utility ATVs, what are YOU talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005 | 07:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

I guess it's because I'm OLD! I ride up in the high timber and it's rare to see speeds over 35mph, but I have had a few opportunites to go FAST, I burned my wheels when I was much younger. Did a little flat track and TT as well a motocross, but now nice and easy up about 8000 to 12000 elevation. Steep *** trecherous conditions, but fun.

Old 07-13-2005 | 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

The Polaris Sportsman 800 would be my last choice because it is way to heavy. The Brute Force would be second because of the numerous problems it has and it's a bad handling quad. I'd go with the king quad. It's cheaper than the Brute Force and Polaris Sportsman 800 and it's a better overall machine, that's why I bought it.

Old 07-13-2005 | 07:39 PM
Trailblazer

Yea thats a good point ur not gonna be speedin over 45 mph on the trials and 4x4 aren't made for racin or dragin, so basically what people look for is sum thing comfy, good handling, good on gas, good lookin, and fun to ride and thats why a vast majority people pick king quads, their down right awsome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and at a good price [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Brute Force 750 vs King Quad 700 vs Polaris Sportsman 800