Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

The kfx-450 Tearing up again!!!!(New web cams)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The kfx-450 Tearing **** up again!!!!(New web cams)

Yeah, i got the yoshi 450cc kit .. and them port and polish it. Yoshi offers the 440 kit but does include the stroke. I would definantly reconmend the 450 kit.

Old 08-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: MURDR
Listen up there fruit of the Hut........ I have raced 2 big bore raptors , One with a 686cc build port and polshed , high compresion piston, dyna vortec ignition, no air box, extended swing arm, cam the whole 9 yards and the other was a 686cc build with cam mod and port and polish...........
Do you have any thing else you wanted to say???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You got to love those Canadians.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
yep i'm sure you did....LOL

Old 08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

*Edited by ATV Connection Mod.*

Old 08-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

he thinks because he beat a bunch of sh*tty riders that he can beat anybody. either ur over exaggerating ur win win with that yfz, or he plain sucked. yes i know theres no such thing as an ideal race, but i know theres certainly close to perfect ones with good riders on each quad. u beat a 686 huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] those things are pushin out much more hp then u are so i dont believe that

Old 08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, i am not going to lie the 686cc raptors were tough and the first raptor i was talking about we were trading wins back and fourth, but that was with the hotcams , now i have the web cams race grind and it gave me about 3-4 bike leangths over the hotcams. Also i was using sand geckos and he was using Skat tracks Hualers with light rims.

I never said i could beat what ever came my way or any thing i just said how i beat those three quad s at silver lakes.
I will bring a digtal camera this weekend if i go tosilver lakes just so i can show how badly i would beat a piped yfz-450. I am just waiting for my starter clutch to come in.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MURDR
Yeah, i am not going to lie the 686cc raptors were tough and the first raptor i was talking about we were trading wins back and fourth, but that was with the hotcams , now i have the web cams race grind and it gave me about 3-4 bike leangths over the hotcams. Also i was using sand geckos and he was using Skat tracks Hualers with light rims.

I never said i could beat what ever came my way or any thing i just said how i beat those three quad s at silver lakes.
I will bring a digtal camera this weekend if i go tosilver lakes just so i can show how badly i would beat a piped yfz-450. I am just waiting for my starter clutch to come in.
Dude, i know for a fact that the 686 would rape you.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yep.. Im callin Bullchit on this one aswell. You aint gettin 10 bike lengths on no YFZ unless the guy was a chitty rider or he had like 12x44 sprokets on it and could only go 50mph. real men race 300 feet or up a big hill. 1000 feet is top speed chit and you should be well topped out before you get there. apples to apples each guy set up for the specific race. you would get your *** handed to you.. If the Yoshi 450 was such a rocket ship you would see allot more of them in the sand drags. but you dont. you see what Banshee's, Raptors, YFZ, TRX450r and other homade chit.

Old 08-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Well as you see i live 20mins from chicago , us men over here dont have giant sand hills to drag race up. WE have flat drag races. Say what you want , i bet most of you havent even seen a yoshi in action........Ehh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Next time i will bring a video camera next time, which hopefully will be this weekend.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

my piped quadzilla has more hp then ur kfx, so im not impressed. and that wont even take a yfz by 10 lengths, unless the race was a half mile or something stupid like that

Old 08-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

theres no way in hell his quad will beat a piped yfz with a GOOD RIDER by that much PERIOD
I dont really want to get into this, but I saw MURDR run last year at silver lake. His quad runs very well, there was no TRX/YFZ that could touch him. There was also a lot of quads in the dunes that day, and I doubt each one had a bad rider.

He is only trying to say he is very happy with his newest mods, lets just leave it at that.

Quick Reply: The kfx-450 Tearing up again!!!!(New web cams)