Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Vinson rides smoother than King Quad

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vinson rides smoother than King Quad

Pastor, even though you have directed little towards me...I still will write back and say that of course you can have any opinion you want! I respect your opinion then that you like the ride on the Vinson better than the KQ...no problem. I will ask you this though.......would you agree that MOST of the time a quad with IRS rides smoother absorbing more of the bumps?

Old 09-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

There is no question that IRS is mechanically designed to handle rough terrain. In fact, a straight axle isn't really design for the same use. I just like the ride better. That is all. other than that the King still reigns!!!

Old 09-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of the new upscale quads are of the IRS type,such as the Polaris,Rincon,Grizz,and the New King Quad...just like my old 300 KQ,IRS is the easiest on the behind..I ride cornfields and rock bottoms near the rivers,and there is no comparison..Thats why I bought a Rincon in 2003,but sold it for the KIng Quad...Good decision on my part.

Old 09-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Range Rover

Pastor, Pastor, Pastor, your welcome to your opinion and if you would have named this thread: I prefer the ride of the Vinson over the King quad. I would not have had a problem with it at all. But when you make statements like "The ride on the Vinson is unquestionably smoother than on the king." And " In fact, I have ridden the King a ton this summer and I noticed a little lower back pain after long rides. No doubt it was due to the independent rear". They do not sound like just an opinion.
In what way am I getting rediculous? Because I dont agree with your absurd notion that a straight axle quad rides smoother than a irs quad? And dont tell me to go to another thread if I dont like what your saying. Ill go to whatever thread I like, and if you make stupid statements in those, Ill let ya know.
Happy trails, Pastor.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Mr. Kingme...I thank you for reminding me why I have not visited this forum for awhile. The ultra critique of guys like you takes the fun out of being able to share views, opinions and experiences with others. Absolute accuracy shouldn't be expected or policed. Fortunately, I have a life outside of this. In fact...that is where my real joy is.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:14 PM
Range Rover

Pastor, your way too sensitive. Not agreeing with you and stating what I feel to be the truth should not take the fun out of it for you. If you have not learned already, not everyone is going to agree with you, that doesnt mean they are policing you or being mean. I certainly do hope you have a life outside this, this is just a little fun. Im sorry if you feel I took that away from you.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Kingme...I appreciate the explanation. I didn't start this thread in hopes of an argument. I have always been a Suzuki fan...and recently...a K.Q. fan. Nothing (that I know of) is going to change that

Old 09-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

and that will be that.

Old 10-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

This one got a little punchy..........I had a Vinson for 2 years and now own a King Quad. I think the Vinson rides very well for a straight axle ---but--- The King Quad (IMO) rides a little better on trails than the Vinson. It rides much better on rough terrain, rocks etc. ......... I used to get a back ache with long rides with the Vinson, I have done better with the KQ. ........ Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we all have our different experiences.......that's mine :~).

Old 10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Pastor
Mr. Kingme...I thank you for reminding me why I have not visited this forum for awhile. The ultra critique of guys like you takes the fun out of being able to share views, opinions and experiences with others. Absolute accuracy shouldn't be expected or policed. Fortunately, I have a life outside of this. In fact...that is where my real joy is.
Pastor, I for one am glad that you decided to return to the Suzuki forum. I don't know why the forums have to be so testy all the time. We all have the same interest in riding and talking about 4 wheelers. I hope you continue to post and don't go away.

Quick Reply: Vinson rides smoother than King Quad