Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Camo choices for King Quad??

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camo choices for King Quad??

Hello! I have been trying for over a month to make up my mind on which camo to do! They are at the hydrographics company and they are waiting on me to decide! Take a look in my Yahoo photo album at the camo choics! Let me know what you guys think! These are samples of the camo pattern only! They are labeled! Give your opion on which one you would do!

Old 12-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Trailblazer

MOTH WING SPRING !!

I would definitely go with that one, if it were me.

Oh......btw, i am JEALOUS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry! I should have mentioned that the samples have a high gloss finish on them! When my pannels are finnished they wre going to top coat them with a satin finish! So glare wont be an isue with any of the camo patterns!

Old 12-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

I would get the spring, but thats just me.

Old 12-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Trailblazer

I would have to agree I like the Mothwing Spring the best. If I was doing my King that would be the one. I also am jealous.

Old 12-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Trailblazer

What do you plan to do with the KQ? Hunt? If you plan on hunting I would go with what matches the area. If you are doing the camouflage for good looks I have to admit that the spring theme is nice but the winter would be more unique. I give my vote for Winter unless you hunt.

After 20 years in the Army the best camouflage tends to be the darker patterns. Basically dark green and black are dam impossible to see in woods they tend to be shadows and dark. Greys like the mothwing blend with all. A spring pattern will stick out in a grassy field but the mothwing will blend.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys! They sent me another sample photo! i have added it to my yahoo photos! it is the Winter camo with a satin finish! Take a Look and see what you thinK!
Still trying to make up my mind! Here is another sample of the mohwing winter with a satin finish over it!
To settle one thing! I sure many of you use your atv for hunting! It doesn't matter want color your atv is! Red, green, yellow, black, brown or white! We ride them into the woods,fields whatever and park them! Get off of them and go to our stands! So the camo is more to be different than for hunting purposes! You might say! I haven't and dont know of many hunters that have a lot of luck setting on there ATV in the woods and seeing a lot of game! I wish it was that easy! no not realy! It might be more of a concern if I was going to have my bike up in the tree with me! Wouldn't that look funy! I wanted a camo ATV when i bought mine a few mounths ago and almost bought a Grizzly because of that! Once I found out about this option I decides to go for it! I was just wanting to do a public opion poll, I guess! To see which one would be the most comanly agreed upon camo patern! Not wheither to do it or not to do the camo!Thanks for all your oppions and keep them comming! I have until the first of Jan to make up my mind! Again this is with a black back ground! Gives me an idea of what it will look like with all the black on the king quad! Thanks Again!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Hello guys the processis under way. I am going to do the Moth Wing Winter with the satin finish. I think it will be a good looking camo! I just hope it won't melt this summer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will post some photos as soon as I get them back! The company is suppost to be working on them now. I should have them back in about two weeks (according to Lonestar). I hope so and can't wait. Thanks for all your replys.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

DavAsh,

I think you made a great choice! The winter one was my favorite based on looks alone. For blending in and hunting then I would have gone with fall over the sprin just because it was a little darker but a like both of those. If hunting and blending in was a non-issue then I def like the uniqueness of the winter like BobVT said. You don't see much like it out there....

Old 01-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just ran across this topic and wanted to say that you won't be disappointed in the snow pattern on your ATV. Here's a pic of one dipped in it for what your finished product will look like. Good choice on the pattern!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...atashow003.jpg

Take care!

Quick Reply: Camo choices for King Quad??