Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Honda and Yamaha Land

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda and Yamaha Land

I live in Honda and Yamaha ATV Land, where everybody that owns an ATV owns either a Honda or a Yamaha, im the black sheep, im the reject cause im the only one that owns a Suzuki. Im hearing the comments its not as good, its not as fast, its going to break down, its an Eiger Toy ha ha ha and stuff like that. I tell everybody I got the Suzuki for $800 less than the Yamaha and $1400 less than the Honda in the same class. With the only Suzuki Eiger in 3 counties I need to earn some respect. You guys have any comeback lines I could use the next time a Yamaha, or Honda Owner insults my Suzuki?

Old 03-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

what size machines do they have....You have more power then any 400 Utility Honda. I don't think anyones had an Eiger break down and have to be towed home (I cartwheeled mine going about 50 (stupid speed bumps on the trail) and after I found it, it started right up)...I have no come back lines other then racing them in the woods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone who bags on your ATV because it is not what everyone else rides is insecure. Besides, there is nothing wrong with buying something different. They are the sheep. When they rip on your quad, tell them you are using the money you saved on the Suzuki to take their women out.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Fahq
Anyone who bags on your ATV because it is not what everyone else rides is insecure. Besides, there is nothing wrong with buying something different. They are the sheep. When they rip on your quad, tell them you are using the money you saved on the Suzuki to take their women out.
LOL good one Fahg. I would rather be the guy with the only Suzuki in town then be the guy with the same quad that everyone else has, thats just boring. Plus Suzuki ATVs rock!

Old 03-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Range Rover

There are people that own Suzuki's and people that want to own them.....like the man said, i'd rather have something unique than some thing every donk has! Don't sweat someone else's issues, pin that bad boy!

Old 03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Range Rover

well next time the bang on your atv..tell them....while you guys are hear banging on my atv..im at your houses banging your gf/wife

Old 03-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Who cares who makes it? Is it a quality machine? Does it perform the tasks that you need it to? Is it reliable? Is it fun to ride? Was it a good value?

God please spare me from this brain dead brand loyalty stupidity be it Honda vs. Kawasaki vs. Yamaha vs. Polaris or whatever or the zenith of such stupidity the whole Ford vs. Chevy vs. Mopar pissing match. I have a pet theory about the over zealous brand loyalty when it comes to vehicles. It is inversely proportional to I.Q.

If they are ragging on your machine just because it is a certain brand then frankly I'd find other people to ride with and hang around with. I'm betting the conversation isn't too intellectually stimulating any other time either.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

i hate people like that. if they could ride worth a damn they would talk about where theyve been or what they have done,..........not what kind of quad they ride. people who only brag about there quads usually have nothing else skill wise to brag about