Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

What to get. LTZ 400, POlaris predator.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to get. LTZ 400, POlaris predator.

im one of those people tht doesnt care about looks and comfort, me if the engine goes like hell and is all round good quality i prefer it, i mean i hav sat on cross bikes for hours and i guess it cant be worse than that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

How close together are the prices? If they are only a few hundred $$$ apart then I'd get the Pred (jus my opinion.)

The best advice I can give you is that you'll be happy with whatever you get. Pick the one that YOU like best.

Old 01-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

How fast do you plan on going on the street? A stock z400 will do a lil over 70mph on the street. I have never ridden a predator, really have no desire to either....I trail ride alot and guy that I ride with a few own polaris bikes....they seem to have alot of reliability problems, so i assume that would carry on to the predator. Honestly i don't see hardly any predators and I'd take that into consideration. There is a reason why i'm sure. I do see alot of raptors, but personally i'm not a yamaha fan at all. I honestly think you cant go wrong with a z400/kfx400. The only way for you to decide is to ride all three.....

Old 01-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

I don't think the preds have a reliability problem. My nephew bought the first year model, and the issues it had was plastic coming off around the tank, and the swing arm bottomed out on the airbox. Polaris has addressed both problems. Now his pred sits in pieces in a garage. That wasn't a Polaris issue, that was an abuse issue on his part.

If you're going to do a lot of hard jumping, I'd get the z. Well, not so much jumping as landing.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

Predators are great bikes, just as reliable if not more so than any other sport quad out there. The Predator is a larger quad than the 400 and is more comfortable for a larger rider like myself, if you're a pipsqueek get the little 400, if you're a man you get a Pred or 700 Raptor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That should stir you Suzuki guys up lol

Here's a pic of the one i just sold, I can't believe some of you say the Pred is ugly, it's the best looking sport quad out there.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/803/1039/40337.jpg

Old 01-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: 06LimitedPred
Predators are great bikes, just as reliable if not more so than any other sport quad out there. The Predator is a larger quad than the 400 and is more comfortable for a larger rider like myself, if you're a pipsqueek get the little 400, if you're a man you get a Pred or 700 Raptor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL

<----- Goes to make Popcorn & Awaits for mad suzuki riders response[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

I can just imagine that in an Arnold Swartzenager voice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a pic of the one i just sold, I can't believe some of you say the Pred is ugly, it's the best looking sport quad out there.

Ooo let me be the first![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've got experience with both, and in regards to this post, by the time the Pred was to break down, a quad like a Z400 or a 400ex would just be broken in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: motox26

Ooo let me be the first![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've got experience with both, and in regards to this post, by the time the Pred was to break down, a quad like a Z400 or a 400ex would just be broken in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Especially the way you ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Trailblazer

Hey, i just drove the blaster today of a friend , wow i love how it goes however i just dont like the drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

he says tht the blaster will beat the ltz 2007 is this true?

Ooo let me be the first!

I've got experience with both, and in regards to this post, by the time the Pred was to break down, a quad like a Z400 or a 400ex would just be broken in

wat do yu mean?

Quick Reply: What to get. LTZ 400, POlaris predator.