Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Especial question for experts (please help me!!!!!!!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2001, 07:57 PM
TD5
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,
My name is Ronnie van de Ploeg, and I have moved to a new country (Holland), and I take my quad whith me,
the problem is that I can not use it here, and for use it here I need some special information about it engine.
I have a Suzuki Quad Runner LTF250, and I would be very grateful if you can provide to me this information,
What I need is:
* horse power
* max. RPM
* noise nivel
Because this information it is not provided in the owners manual,
When I have the information, I must give it to the people that autorize me to use it, so it must be certified by you, to proove that it is true informationand it is not "my invent"
If it is better to you, you can send to me a fax at 0054 0341 414779
I hope you understood everything I said, and please help me because I want to use my quad as soon as posible
Thank you for your time, and if this e-mail adress it is not correct for this kind of question, send it to the correct adress
Thank you very much again
Ronnie van de Ploeg
Hello,
My name is Ronnie van de Ploeg, and I have moved to a new country (Holland), and I take my atv whith me,
the problem is that I can not use it here, and for use it here I need some special information about it engine.
I have a Suzuki Quad Runner LTF250R, model 1994, and I would be very grateful if you can provide to me this information,
What I need is:
* horse power
* max. RPM
* noise nivel
Everytning on the atv it is original,
Because this information it is not provided in the owners manual,
When I have the information, I must give it to the people that autorize me to use it, so it must be certified by you, to proove that it is true information and it is not "my invent"
If it is better to you, you can send to me a fax at 0035 0341 414779
I hope you understood everything I said, and please help me because I want to use my atv as soon as posible(I only have 5 days time, I need the information for tuesday)
Thank you for your time,
Ronnie van de Ploeg

Old 07-11-2001, 07:01 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't seen the information you need printed anywhere either. My advise is call Suzuki directly and explain your situation.

John