Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

who has an LT 125???????????? I need to know something!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 12:33 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really need to find out some info on this quad! What is the model number on the carb? Is it a VM or what? I have a problem that is REALLY bugging me. (3 weeks now) This thing wont idle without the choke and even then, it wont take a load of gas (it bogs) It sounds to me like an air leak, but I cant find it! The slow jet was plugged but it is ok now.... Still wont idle or run off choke... If I can get the model number on the carb I can get an exploded view of it.... HELP!

Old 08-04-2001, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

Are you sure you don't have a restricted fuel line? It doesn't sound indicative of an air leak to me. Spray WD-40 around the carb. boots to check. I think it is either a restricted fuel line or the floats need adjustment.

Old 08-04-2001, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

How are we suppose to know something like the number on the carb. I used to own one but I sure don't remember that. How hard is it to call your local Suzuki dealer or pick up a Dirtwheels and call one of those Zuki shops??

Old 08-05-2001, 11:35 PM
Trailblazer

well how far did you get on that beer????????? ben my ex. that when you have a problem that your carb is gumb up take the carb to a engine performance shop an have them take the carb apart and hot tank it. you have a passage that is not clean and you cant see it. or call carb parts warhouse and get a new one . about 125.00
your welcome

Old 08-06-2001, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

i have this carb and it is off the bike, so I can look at the number for you. I am in the process of finding a different one so if you can't figure yours out I may be willing to sell it. I will let you know.