Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Thanks for the help (NOT)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2001, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Plus it is very hard to address a problem when you don't know all the facts, and can look at the machine yourself. When people tell you what they think it's usually pretty much a guess. It's hard to diagnose a problem over the internet without seeing the machine!!

Old 08-06-2001, 02:15 PM
Range Rover

This is actually a conspiracy, we are all against you, no one likes you, everyone hate's you, you had better go eat some worms.

Old 08-06-2001, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Well if you have been reading the information here for a while you would know about bikebandit.com. Why you would need a model number I don't know. You can clean it with no new parts if your careful. If you put a kit in it then it's a trip to the dealer anyway.

Maybe your just a lonely person and wanted someone to talk to. The warmth of this Suzuki forum you thought could replace the fact that you weren't breast fed as a child. Sorry.

Maybe it's just that us Suzuki owners are smarter than most and don't want to be bothered with some BS question that doesn't mean anything. And when we try to clarify we get another BS answer like "oh never mind...it's a Yamaha".

Or yes maybe it's like 2stroke.. said. We randomly pick a post and email everyone telling them not to respond (sorry Bill...your not on the list). It's our little way of freaking people out.

Maybe we haven't gotten close enough to a monkey to understand the stink on a monkey. Next time try "bees on honey" or even better yet "stink on a skunk". "Bark on trees" or "peanuts on butter" or my favorite "mud on Bill" hehe.

But I digress....

Now by flaming us you're completely off our buddy list. Good-Bye!

Rob

ps to make a Quadzilla go from 79 to 80....lose 5 pounds around the beltline. "Newzboy"..hasn't that already been done.

N-E-X-T!!!!!

Old 08-06-2001, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

you ARE the weakest link, GOODBYE! lol I couldn't resist.

Old 08-06-2001, 08:37 PM
Range Rover

The dude is obviously a master at making friends hehe

Old 08-06-2001, 09:13 PM
Range Rover

The guy asks a question cause he needed a bit of help.
But instead of anyone stepping to the plate to give him a few answers or suggestions everyone of you got your little cutsie comments.
You people are something else.I guess you would also leave a hurt person on the side of the road to bleed to death also...

Old 08-06-2001, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

News flash. Not everyone rides the same bikes. I personally have only had experience with LT250r and LT500r and Im still learning about these bikes. The reason that everyone has laughed at this guy is because we all realise that when we post a question on here, IF we get a reply its because someone knows the damn answer. I read his first post and because i wasnt able to help, i didnt reply. No other reason. No one said we were all a bunch of experts with every bike that Suzuki ever produced! What he shoulda realised was that when no one answered his post that obviously no one knew the answer. At best, we are all guessing to try to help each other. I know people like Zillaman500 and Juggalo are a few good guys who are only here to help. This guy Newzboy has asked a question about a particular bike that obviously we dont know much about. Now to go and have a cry like that, only leads to one thing. We will all be more reluctant to answer any more of your questions in the future. Peace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2001, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well, the thing is, people did respond to his problem, about 4-5 different people then he makes this post making fun of their sudjestions and saying that nobody replied to his message, and a few people did. So don't go critisizing people when they did reply to a message.

Old 08-06-2001, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Right on dudes!!!!

I think AussieZilla and Bayou220ATV said it best!!!!

Old 08-07-2001, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

King,

1) This is the Internet. I'm sure you know what that means. This is the information highway not Interstate 10. There is no one bleeding to death here.

2) The dude got some replys, wasn't happy, then decided to flame EVERYONE because he didn't feel popular. Go get the wham-bu-lance.

3) I did have a lot of fun writing my post.

4) This is the Internet. See above.

Rob

Remember I'm really not who I say I am....look at my picture.