atvteens.com
atvmatureladies.com
atvbigmammas.com
atvoldmen.com
atvdirtyoldmen.com

Old 08-08-2001, 11:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And King, whaat was so helpful about your reply, I dont see any tech tips there, or am I missing something...

RoostKing...

Old 08-13-2001, 06:29 PM
Range Rover

GEEEEZE ! Do I feel the love here or what? Seriuosly guys,you too Robnhouston, I guess I was a little antsy for my answer....It wasnt my intention to flame you all...off roaders need to stick together, there are plenty of outsiders who hate us as a group anyway. I now bow in humble supplecation.......Please let me back on the island... I may actually have a question that matters someday... BTW, the lt125 was my friends and I did find the problem... He had taken his fuel pump off and had reinstalled it BACKWARDS... And thanks for those of you who stuck up for me in my hour of need... later

Old 08-13-2001, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer

Can I speak for everyone here? Apology Accepted! Glad you were able to get it running again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2001, 08:41 PM
Range Rover

Wasnt your intention to flame? With a first line like yours....what else could we think! Just be a little more carefull the way you treat people on here. Like i said before, if you dont get an answer, its not because we dont like you, hell we dont have a clue who you are, its because we dont know the answer. Majority of us out there simply enjoy riding our Zukes, and we're not experts, but we are however willing to share advice. Personally, I would hope that I only get replies from people that can actually help. I have heard of some good intentioned advice that has cost bigtime because it wasnt correct. If you just remember that we're all tryin to help then you wont have a problem with the forums. Good to hear you figured the problem out for yourself anyways. Happy Riding! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] And Never EVER mention the ZILLA without praise and worship hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2001, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

That's enough..he said he was sorry.

C'mon...group hug