Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

NO LTZ IN NJ YET!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2002, 06:23 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok ,still waitin here in central jersey,my dealer said probably tomorrow,did anyone else in jersey call thier dealer today? this will probably be the last state to get them... oh well,i guess soon enough they'll be here. im glad to see some people already have them and like them
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Range Rover

Got mine in NY today.

Sux for you. LOL. Just kidding man, you should get yours tommorow, if they are all the way to NYC, then they got to be just about at your dealer! Your gunna love it man. Feels light as a feather when you ride it.

--John

Old 05-14-2002, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

I heard Virginia is getting them tomorrow too if that helps out at all. I sure do love bein here in Seattle. The port is right there, we had ours last week. Hey, by the way, the wait is well worth it. A bit of advice, read the manual on how to break in the motor and how and when to use the choke. Very good stuff in there. And if you wanna switch the shock settings which you will, there's a cheesy tool in your kit under the seat which is a bitch to get to work, but it does the trick if you hold your tongue just right! Have fun all.
peace

Old 05-14-2002, 08:01 PM
Range Rover

This is just plain evil. I saw one at Philly Cycle Center, but I did not ask how many they had in stock. I went to the dealer near me and he said he thinks they are only getting one in and some more next week. What is that crap. Mine is #3 on the order chart. Hopefully the other 2 change their mind.

Old 05-15-2002, 06:35 PM
Range Rover

The Z in here in south Jersey. I sat on it and it felt nice