Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

You all saw the new Polaris 500 sport quad right?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cannondale is going to be putting FOX Shocks on the Cannibal for the 03 models.

I'm pretty sure the Predator is the Polaris

Old 06-17-2002, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, I hope it is Polaris. It would be good to see them offer a true sport/high performance machine; they've ignored that market long enough. Regardless of who it is, I'm glad to see yet another addition to this segment of the market. Finally, after years of stagnation we are really getting to enjoy diversity.

It's hard to imagine a Polaris without the auto tranny and crumby MacPherson suspension. Yippee!!!

The specs look good, the styling is certainly radical.... Let's see if it performs??? 500 CC means absolutely nothing - it could make 25 HP or it could make 50 HP.

Oh, I think that it's funny that nobody suspects this to be a Honda... They (Honda) really needs to step up already..... The laurels that the 400ex have been resting on are getting old and worn.

Old 06-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is a polaris!!!!!end of story..I think we can all stop guessing now.Lets talk more about the quad not the the maker(CAUSE WE KNOW WHO MAKES IT)If you really wanna keep thinking its not a polaris go for it,but you will see in august..

Old 06-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Trailblazer

<< It is a polaris!!!!!end of story..I think we can all stop guessing now.Lets talk more about the quad not the the maker(CAUSE WE KNOW WHO MAKES IT)If you really wanna keep thinking its not a polaris go for it,but you will see in august.. >>

u have NO way of proving this, and i dont care what &quot;an inside source&quot; says, maybe polaris AND bomb are comin out with somethin new? who knows? no one does! your just wanting it to be a polaris, cuz your a polaris fan, whoop-de-doo that doesnt guarantee its a polaris...

Old 06-17-2002, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

I read in one of the latest ATV magazines that they (the testing staff of whatever magazine I was reading at the time) would be testing a new high performance Polaris and it would be in the upcoming issue. Sorry, but I can't remember which one.

I bet it's a Polaris.

Old 06-17-2002, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

OK fine just wait till august then you will realize i was right..And just to clear things up i am a honda fan.I have the name polarisrules cause i used to have a polaris but it was heavy slow and underpowered.So no i am not saying this cause u think i like polaris..So you just wait till august then i will have to tell you
&quot;I told you so&quot;

Old 06-17-2002, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

As WyoDuner said, at least we know it isn't a Honda. For one thing, Honda would never release a sport quad with so much dry weight (41 lbs more than a Cannibal, oink oink).

Old 06-17-2002, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Yes its kinda heavy, not much heavier than a raptor though.Also it comes with razors on it i heard these tires where heavy???

Old 06-17-2002, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer

its a 500 and heavier then a raptor? daaaaaaamn

polaris dude, i dont care if your right, and certainly wouldnt care if you were immature enough to say &quot;told you so&quot; BUT the truth is NOONE knows whose quad it is, unless they directly made the site orhad something to do with the machine, who knows?

Old 06-17-2002, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Allright man you didnt need to get your pannies in a not.I am just saying that I am 100% sure it a polaris you might think its somthing else.But not me.

Quick Reply: You all saw the new Polaris 500 sport quad right?