Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

What should I add next.........................?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 03:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get the nerfs, out in the dunes i was zippy thru some whoops and ran over my foot. It shoved the foot peg thru my calf. I do not ride that close to anyone either. They look cool too. Check and see if graydon has them available.

Old 08-18-2002, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

Nerf bars are a good idea. Another I would do is get a different front bumper. The stock one just doesn't protect much. So companys sell kits that include nerf bars, front bumper, & rear grab bar. With the kit you can save 20 to 50 bucks instead of buying everything separate.

Old 08-18-2002, 08:28 PM
WP
Pro Rider

Smitty, you aren't making fun of me are you. Six weeks ago I was hitting this jump in third gear pinned that throws you into a berm and it took only one slip to ruin my day. My leg was stuck under the tire for a little over 20 feet before I could stop the quad and roll the bike off of my leg. Luckily I was wearing my boots or I may have snapped my ankle, but I did come out with some injuries. I pulled my groin, twisted my ankle, damaged the nerve endings on the back of my leg (I still have no feeling and a knot on my calf), and had a swolen leg for 2 weeks. The first thing I did when i got back was make sure I would have nerfs before I rode again. Besides, it gives you that much needed mx look.

Old 08-18-2002, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

Alright enough already, you guys have sold my on the idea of adding NERFs! LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]