Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Trinity?? CT Racing?? Who is the 500R expert??

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity?? CT Racing?? Who is the 500R expert??

I bought a ported cylinder LT500, custom cylinder head, v-force reeds and etc. from Jeff @ Tudor's. He told me it would take about a week to send the stuff out and that all he had to order was the Suzuki intake for the v-force reeds and the Wiseco piston. He billed my credit card as soon as he got off the phone with me for the entire order of over $1200. I didn't see my parts for over 2 months! I still did not get the intake and he still after 3 weeks has not refunded me the money he charged my card for the intake. Do no use this guy! He sounded credible and helpful and that is why I and my friend both decided to get work done from him. We both regret this decision.
My friend sent his cylinder and head to him over 3 months ago, told it would take 2 weeks to complete, and still has yet to get it back. Jeff keeps telling him that it will ship out tomorrrow. He started telling my friend that 3 weeks ago.
My LT500 motor is not running correctly and Jeff now wants me to send my complete engine including pipe and silencer and electrical to him. I don't want to as I don't think that I will ever see it again.
It will cost me atleast $100 shipping out there, $200 minimum for him to look at it, and another $100 shipping return. That is a minimum of $400 if he finds nothing wrong with it.
What do you think I should do? Any suggestions or comments?

Old 03-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Range Rover

Eric Gorr is doing my work right now. A friend recommended him and we both sent our motors in. I've tried to contact him with some questions and he will not return my calls or my e-mails. I sure hope he don't F#$% me over as I'm staring to get worried. Its been gone for about a month now.

Old 03-07-2003, 03:07 PM
QR
Weekend Warrior

Hi thor440. I sent a cylinder to Gore several years back for my LT. He can be a bit difficult to get a hold of sometimes, but he was rather quick with my stuff. I do recall geting to speak with him at least twice at the time. I was not "F#$%ed" over in any way by him. He could be more busy these days than he was then, but he seemed like an honest enough guy. Hope this settles your nerves a bit.

Old 03-14-2003, 02:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

howdy , havent any of you guys heard of LRD performance.They did my motor acouple of years ago six days and that was from the time it came out to going back in.very happy with their work.

Old 03-14-2003, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider

I really wish i sent it to someone besides Tudors ...im very unhappy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2003, 11:22 AM
Range Rover

O3lightning, so your from boise? Where u ride around here? I live in Parma, bout 45 miles west of boise. Get in touch with me if your interested in riding, we got a group goin to wieser tomorrow, and next saturday, you should join us. Laters, my email is holygoalie13@aol.com.

Dink

Old 03-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

What did you have done at Tudor's? What is wrong with it? I would like to know because I had problems to.

Old 03-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

I am having a ton of work done by him.........the one thing im a little mad about is the fact that i was told it would be a 3 week turn around on the work. It's now been 5 months and waiting.....He has told me that he is having an addition put on his business. I respect that..im not in need of the motor right away......BUT ITS BEEN FRICKEN 5 MONTH"S now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, i have heard good things about his work and thats why i chose him.....but now im seeing a lot of bad things popping up here and there.... now im worried. In my honest opinion, I would not recomend him just because of whats happening to me at the moment....I dont think Jeff is very organized as far as taking care of his clientel. But who knows, My opinion might change when i get my motor back at the end of this month...so he says.... I really hope i get it back cause im not looking forward to a legal battle at this particular time but if thats what it take then so be it.... Might just have to part the beast to pay for a lawyer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2003, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

Are the Paul Turner kits from Duncan any good?

Old 03-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Range Rover

I have the Duncan Kit and it works great!