Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2004 | 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

Lmao....Ok newb if you say so, now go change your connecting rod!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-12-2004 | 08:12 PM
Trailblazer
Default 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

are u kidding me, what kind of answer was that. You know u suck at riding. your banshee is mint. it has never been riden guarenteed**. Now go sit on your couch and dream buddy

Old 06-12-2004 | 08:13 PM
Trailblazer

i forgot to mention that i am not a newb** look at my bike pictures

Old 06-12-2004 | 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

I've raced my Zilla,witch is a 2-stroke on the same topend now,with and without the NOS,300ft drag's and the quartermile and 660ft.sand drag's still don't need a new top-end or crank bearing's/seal's.I know racing is hard on an engine,but every month rebuilding the top end sound's like a-lot of wasted money,your not even giving the part's to get wore in or you have'nt learned to shift yet.Heck what kind of 2-stroke oil you use anyway's?,chainsaw or out board oil?Are you even using any?If you do the top-end right the first time you don't have to rebuild it with new part's,what the heck you riding?,a Polaris powered bike?

Old 06-12-2004 | 09:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Beechman - THIS IS HOW YOU COPY AND PASTE - "when u race a bike the top end needs replacements almost every month (gaskets, piston, pin, clips, connecting rod etc.) notice the part that says race which you didnt include in your last post " DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACING AND TRAIL RIDING."

And like i said after that, post...not all of us are pro am riders like yourself, but that is neither here nor there. Most of us do some sort of racing. Thats why we still run 2-strokes. Everybody replying to your sh*t posts have come to the general consensus that your full of crap. Now obviously i cant be that stupid if the entire board agrees with me.

Furthermore, i have honda's pushing 100 horse and a banshee that is nearly double that. Neither of them get top ends until they loose compression, and hey they always run damn good. Guess all them top ends your wasting your money on, are just that...a waste.

Old 06-12-2004 | 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Well put Beechman.

Old 06-12-2004 | 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

Your on crack if u really think you got a banshee pushing 200 horsepower. Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. Anyways did i mention that a top end costs me about 60 dollars at my local honda dealer. To me its worth it, Okay???? Without further or due i think we should put this argument behind us and come to a conclusion that its up to us what we due to with our engines ect. To me, believe it or not I like working on my bike and keeping my bike in tip-top shape. Its fun! I may be "wasting my money" but its just what a do man.

Old 06-12-2004 | 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i could have swore i told you to do what you want. Its just you spending your money when not needed. Furthermore, yes i do have a banshee pushing 200 horse. Your in no position to challenge my knowledge of drag racing just like i wouldnt question your riding style in your am. racing. Simply because you dont know sh*t when it comes to drag racing, just like i dont know sh*t at mx.

Old 06-12-2004 | 11:06 PM
Trailblazer

aight man, sorry about all that. I just love to argue.

Old 06-12-2004 | 11:10 PM
Trailblazer

damn dude, u got so nasty fu*king quads. i havent seen those pics

Quick Reply: 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)