Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

practice track in massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default practise track in massachusetts

how much longer do you think he has before they shut him down?
the new rules there sucks! i show up to practise and do some laps but you have to wait now and sometimes i dont have the time to wait. he says the neighbor always bitches about the noise so the times you can practise are a pain too.
i guess the guy hitting the jump and then hitting the VAN and dieing didnt help last year either.
the thing that gets me mad thou they dont want us on the trails or give riding areas to us. this guy comes along makes a practise track for us and the whole state wants to shut him down. new england is getting full of liberal/eco ***** fast... but i guess if he wanted to sell it for house lots that would be OK like every other farmer is doing here!

Old 05-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default practice track in massachusetts

Dude
don't know where you are talking about but sounds like it sucks. Man unfortunatly if you are in this sport in CT you must be willing to become a gorilla rider. Yes we break tresspassing laws but don't hurt anybody or anyone's crops.
I used to say thnk god for the railroads and thier beds for us to travel on. But now those once rail beds are now paved walking trails. WHAT THE *****>>>???
I wish I won the lottery so I could buy some land. But until them call me a Gorrilla.
PO-PO catch me if you can.

Old 05-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default practice track in massachusetts

we do the same here we have no choice.
i hit the old railroad beds near thompson speedway. im just hoping with all the financial problems roland has us in he cuts the DEP officers so they dont chase us anymore. but the DEP in MASS seems to be always around and we ride the tracks into mass. i talked with the DEP on the tracks once and they say there only there because of the dam horse riders and hikers. he says they bitch about us being there. i say we start bitching about all the horse SHEET on the trails and get them kicked out for a change.