Technical and How-To Articles Post your Tech Tips and How-to articles here. Photo illustrations welcome

first post ,need wiring info 07 loncin 110 quad

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008 | 10:06 AM
legleg339
Default first post ,need wiring info 07 loncin 110 quad

gday all im trying to find a bit of info on my quad but so far its been damn near impossible i cant get the info from the manufacturer cos i dont speak chinese lol any way i need to know about the stator and how it works and all that and wiring diagrams would help ive done some checking on it: 2007 model "hummer" style imported by yotomoto (ebay) standard 110 loncin motor centrifugal clutch fixed speed no reverse elc start and cdi ignition has high /low beam head lights *(normal auto bulbs 10 watt low beam and 18 watt high ) pretty much what you use in a cars indicator lights , all the usual dual rear lights (park and stop ) i have checked out the voltage coming off the stator i have 2 wires that have current that are not needed to run the cdi and a redundant negative in case of bad ground through casing there are 2 coils in the stator housing and i am running a 12v 7 ah battery i have unplugged the battery all together and checked the voltage being produced by the motor and it reads aroun 6 volts , is this normal for the rectifier ? also light can only be run on it for about half hour berfore it drains the battery and then lights are dim and just running off the stator what i need to know is is it working normally (its always done it since i got it a few months ago ) and what kind of things can i do to it to get it working a bit more reliably i wll hang around for a few hours after posting so if more info is needed let me know any wiring diagrams would be great i havent been able to find one the same as mine yet ( 5 wires from stator red/black stripe, blue/white stripe green-neg, yellow ,white) cheers