Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Updated pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updated pictures

I just posted some new pictures from our latest outing at a local OHV park[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 11:04 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Updated pictures

Looks like good family fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like the rear window applica.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:12 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Updated pictures

Thanks Raptory. The wife had that made up last Christmas. She rides more like that, then I do.

We love it. I took the kids back there yesterday, they rode the MX track for 2 hours straight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I really enjoy taking them and watching them ride. It was stressful when we started about 8 years ago, but now, they are self sufficient and really help out each other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It really is good clean family fun.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:21 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Updated pictures

Originally posted by: rescuediver
It was stressful when we started about 8 years ago
I hear you about the stress because one of the first times my wife rode a dirt bike she flipped it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I watched it happen and it was like it was in slow motion watching the bike go over and then she landed on her back in the woods on the soft floor.

Very stressful indeed and then at that time period my little girl who wasn't very old and witnessed this also said "mom don't do that again".

Old 06-24-2004, 11:42 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Updated pictures

[quote]
Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Very stressful indeed and then at that time period my little girl who wasn't very old and witnessed this also said "mom don't do that again".
I hear you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have great friends. We started with just the Mojave and had to borrow a quad from good friends of ours. The wife popped both front tires off the rims on her first ride with it going over the top of a dune at Pismo. I was pi$$ed to say the least because it wasn't our quad. Friends were laughing their a$$e$ off from the amusement. Then we saw her pull a wheeling going up a hill. She landed on her back and caught the quad with her feet just as it was going to land on her. Mind you, this was 8 years ago and she now can handle her Polaris 400L[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The stories could go on and on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 11:54 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Updated pictures

LOL,

The stories, I remember one summer on our place we found a very active bumble bees nest and would take a tree branch and hit above the nest's hole and they would come out and you take off on the quad and they would follow you for about an 1/8 of a mile and this was fun as heck as long as they don't catch up.

Old 06-25-2004, 01:29 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Updated pictures

Oh Yes, stories. I was following behind the wife, which I enjoy doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and all is good. All of the sudden, her left leg comes over the seat to the right side, next thing, I see she's lowering herself towards the ground like she is dismounting a horse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I' am thinking, what the heck, is she trick riding now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Then she lets go of the handle bars, falls to the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
and rolls 3-4 times, now we are going about 30 mph, so I think what the he!!, I didn't see her hit anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]So, the good loving husband that I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I blow past her to try and save the quad before it goes over the edge and rolls down the cliff. Luckily, the quad went to the left, hit a tree and rolled over 2-3 times. Only bent the bars and tore out 2 wires coming out of the throttle housing. The wife, she said she hit a rock and it through her off balance, I'd say it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]She was laughing her a$$ off at what occurred and was alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] That rock or one very similiar to it, now sits in our yard as a memory of that weird moment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2004, 01:39 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Updated pictures

LOL,

That was good and horses is the reason I went to the other side.

The good husband blows on bye,LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sounds like me

Old 06-25-2004, 02:20 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Updated pictures

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
LOL,

The good husband blows on bye,LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sounds like me

LOL, I still laugh about it today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2004, 03:45 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Updated pictures

You had better quit spoiling the women because I see they don't even have to get there feet wet.

You even have what appears to be a quad cooler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Updated pictures