Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Women cannot be trusted....

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Women cannot be trusted....

Originally posted by: SEMO
be careful bro..some of the women on the forums will get offended and get you into trouble if they see this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

trust me I know by first hand experience. I cannot officially comment on this topic.
Soon as I seen this thread I thought of you man. LOL. You got the wrong end of that deal. I completely agree with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

LMFOA thanks fellows I needed a good laugh, this is a funny *** thread.

On a side note they can't drive either, they have no happy medium they either drive like miss daisy or they think they're Mario Andretti. Not trying to offend the opposite sex I'm just stating first hand experience. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Air Cooled Rider

My brother noted something I see true about men and women on cell phones pulling out in front of someone.

A man pulls out into traffic in front of someone like he's Mario Andretti at Indy with 5 laps to and he just got a splash and go, has hot tires, is in first place and the second place car is coming down the front straight.

A woman pulls out like Miss Daisy out for a Sunday drive after church.

Old 08-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DrDune
LMFOA thanks fellows I needed a good laugh, this is a funny *** thread.

On a side note they can't drive either, they have no happy medium they either drive like miss daisy or they think they're Mario Andretti. Not trying to offend the opposite sex I'm just stating first hand experience. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lol..i hate when my girl drives

Old 08-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds to me like y'all down there in the southern part of Canada need to associate yourselves with women that can drive, like we do up here in the northern part....lol

Old 08-21-2004, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well Mr. Misogeny, i see you're stoking the fire again. I'm telling Marge (your wife)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and Ned's gonna start hittin on her. and now it's back to the sheep barn for you. hope ya been faithful to your favorite ewe (Shaggy isn't it?).

the problem is that you never come perfectly straight back at the target (coupler), so the trick is to figure out where the ball will be in 4 more feet, not where it is at the time. in fairness to the ladies it's not their fault because they've spent their whole lives being told 3 inches is really 10 inches ( except i tell my wife the opposite). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

seriously, my wife does the driving and i give the directions.we have it down like magic. I've even taught my 7 & 9 y/o to give useful guidance. it's a fun excuse for them to use those 2-way radios. couple of simple rules:

1) make sure the guider knows to be in a position to see you in the mirror
2)spread your arms to simulate how far the ball is from the coupler. bring your arms closer together as they get closer, facing the mirror directly, not at an angle to it. now the driver has some depth perception.
3)when we're a couple inches away i just use a pinched finger signal that tells my wife to tap brake off and on, and we're there.

It's all about communication, but you've learned to fake that so well, now you're lost!

Old 08-21-2004, 06:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Geez guys you might have pick the wrong ladies. I take her truck to work on camping days, and it's hooked up and loaded with all the stuff, ready to hit the road.

Old 08-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Oooooooo..... pickin on us women.. shame, shame, shame... !!! Just for the record, I have the truck, I have the toyhauler and I haul it.... I can back it up with the best of ya'll men.. hahaha! The boyfriend doesn't even open his mouth when it's time to hitch and haul.. guess he knows better.. hehehe... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Royalty Rider

Oh BlackandRed shush it!...

I seem to give good backing up directions and plan on doing the towing myself here real soon. But I feel for you fellas...

Old 08-22-2004, 10:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Oooooooo..... pickin on us women.. shame, shame, shame... !!! Just for the record, I have the truck, I have the toyhauler and I haul it....
<cough> dry, shoulda got a diesel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</cough>

Yeah I know, sand shower for me next time at Pismo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Women cannot be trusted....