Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Bearing buddies?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bearing buddies?

Originally posted by: Bing
Originally posted by: rescuediver

they help on the smaller donut high rpm wheels,,,,,,especially when your going 90 for 5 hours with an overloaded trailer
Now Bing, who would do something like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No, but I'm usually the guy that helps the stranded person. My buddies used to make the friday night runs up to Maine from CT with those little trailers,,,,and they like to drive fast. They never had much troubles after they installed the buddies.
Bing, I didn't mean you were doing that. I was referring to people in general. I hear what your saying, though. I have friends that do the same thing, with small trailers and large trailers, They are known to be on the side of I-5 with axle problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Bearing buddies?

I think blown seals are from, too much grease, being pumped into the bearing buddies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then, anything else. Only need a pump or two of grease, especially if, you grease periodically.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default Bearing buddies?

they help on the smaller donut high rpm wheels,,,,,,especially when your going 90 for 5 hours with an overloaded trailer
Now Bing, who would do something like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No, but I'm usually the guy that helps the stranded person. My buddies used to make the friday night runs up to Maine from CT with those little trailers,,,,and they like to drive fast. They never had much troubles after they installed the buddies.
Bing, I didn't mean you were doing that. I was referring to people in general. I hear what your saying, though. I have friends that do the same thing, with small trailers and large trailers, They are known to be on the side of I-5 with axle problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
being curbside hundreds of miles from home with a $5 bill in your pocket,,,,,,will usually smarten a fella up

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Bearing buddies?

being curbside hundreds of miles from home with a $5 bill in your pocket,,,,,,will usually smarten a fella up

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They must of had a few $5 bills in their pocket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Based on their history[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]