Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Trailer floor coverings....

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer floor coverings....

Yep, I'm serious. Here is a photo of the outside of the trailer. The truck is the new Dodge 2500 quad cab 4x4 Diesel.

Truck and Trailer

Old 03-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

dbeck- That is one very sweet set up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 02:34 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

nice trailer dbeck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 03:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Nice dbeck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, all you need to do, is add your atvconnection.com stickers to the sides. But, 20 x's bigger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] then what we get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Now, that would be Sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Trailblazer

Sandaholic and dbeck, thanks for the info and I'm going to look into both of those products. I like the idea of doing it myself and saving a few ducketts! :-)

dbeck, sweet setup! When I get my trailer done with cabinets and floor I'll post some before and after pics.

Thanks guys!!

Old 03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

dbeck, again all I can say is WOW! That is one clean, and classy set up! BTW, I like you choice of trucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I opted for the long box version in white myself (matches the boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

http://www.fakeracing.com/galleries/...cing-Rides/aah

On a side note if you send me the logo I will photo shop it on the trailer for ya.

Old 03-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

DBECK, and reason you opted out on the front ramp door on the v-nose? I was all set to buy one of these a year ago... top of the line. Would have expected a longer trailer from you though.. so you can haul more toys. One complaint I did have though is the height of the wheel fenders inside. It makes for a nice place to put fold down beds, but keeps you from going side by side for the most part... I talked to the factory about doing ramp overs, but they never got back to me... Also wanted to put a gas station tank under the ramp over... but they never answered my emails.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Dbeck beat me to the Herculiner. BTW, nice setup Dbeck. Check out Ebay, I've seen it on there for under 50 bucks.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

I put down a few coats of deck paint to protect the wood and covered that with cheap outdoor carpet from Lowe's. When the carpet gets to looking bad I just rip it out and lay down a new one. Lasts three or four years usually and costs about thirty bucks to replace.

I fasten it around the edges and a couple of lines down the center with a stapler, almost all of the staples come out with the carpet so change out is really easy. Use the old carpet as a pattern to cut the new one.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

check out a product called Sonnoborn Sonoguard,,,,,,chemrex.com

good stuff

Quick Reply: Trailer floor coverings....