Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

super duty daytime lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005 | 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default super duty daytime lights

Originally posted by: crazyoldfart
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'm with Bill. It's so that people can see YOU. I drive with my lights on all the time. It's not like the DRLs on a GM that are half burned out most of the time.
i'll turm them off because i want them off, not because the man wants them on. when i feel the conditions need them i "ll put them on.
same reason you took all the dang safety stickers off on your quad
thanks i'll try the e-brake one click you'all have a good one.
"the man" i love old people i really do, that bastard of a "man" wants you to live longer, boy i can see why u hate him, so go click the brake down one click, and put a huge parking brake light on in the dash, which also is a low to no brake pressure indicator, go ahead. hell prolly just doing it too look cool, and i never took my safety stickers off, but thanks for the assumption. i don't feel the need to try and look as cool as you, your prolly the reason our insurance rates are as high as they are, and safety stickers are now riveted on. to YOU i say thanks!

Old 05-04-2005 | 08:09 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default super duty daytime lights

boy this could get ugly, maybe you two should move to cuba or something. this is the home of the free and brave as in AMERICA
but i'll just drop it, who ever wants the lights out pull the #12 fuse under the hood. thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]