Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Boy i tell ya Im in a way bette rmood this evening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I went and saw Team america World police. Man that was funny stuff. People tend to take things out of context so it gets mixed reviews. I liked though

Old 11-05-2004, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Toyo, don't you dare complain about your natives until you've seen the mess in Canada... aaarrrgggghh!! DON'T GET ME STARTED!! you've got nothing to complain about... not even close.

and hey all those skeletons in yer closet, just say you found the G-man, and all your perverse sins are forgiven/forgotten, you get a clean slate. it worked for Jerry Falwell and 2guaybobs (Oral Roberts).

Old 11-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I tell ya i just hate all the freeloaders of society. its crap and now they have an oppertunity to pay back and they dont. so we gonna have to take em over agin

Old 11-05-2004, 03:18 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Conducious i sent you a couple quotes from the movie that i liked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when ya get to work you will like

Old 11-05-2004, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

hey we won at CURLING again tonight (Hoss, the only kinda curling you know is when you curl your toes). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2004, 07:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Let's see, we have Confused the curling iron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] champion on Thursday nights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Toyo, Strike out king at the lanes of Pin babes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]on Mondays[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man, can't sleep a dam tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Toyo, I was going through some trashed threads, you sure have your hand in a lot otf them. especially the Bush thread that you and BaldMike were in, some funny reading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Regular sports icons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

[qToyo, I was going through some trashed threads, you sure have your hand in a lot otf them. especially the Bush thread that you and BaldMike were in, some funny reading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

I think it must have been a good one since it's gone now or at least I can't find it. Toyo was pretty fired up last night and must have been on his game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Maybe he's too tense since he hasn't hooked up at the alley lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Man lately I have had my hand in almost every trashed thread. These perves get me sidetracked from the issues and when i get frustrated or mad or discontent at the opinions of my fellow man i tend to throw out descripotive Adjectives like the F-bomb and what not allot. or i quote scripture or movies or whatever. Such as it is. I do need to get some, hell its been like um 2 weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe i will break down and call one of my girls tonight for some service [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Man lately I have had my hand in almost every trashed thread. These perves get me sidetracked from the issues and when i get frustrated or mad or discontent at the opinions of my fellow man i tend to throw out descripotive Adjectives like the F-bomb and what not allot. or i quote scripture or movies or whatever. Such as it is. I do need to get some, hell its been like um 2 weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe i will break down and call one of my girls tonight for some service [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
in case ya forgot their #, it's 1-900-Baa-baaa

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel