Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

everyone here needs to buy a chevy.

Old 11-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyerOn my PSD, I wanted the leather 60/40 bench, but i stuck with the captain chairs and console cuz it was gonna cost way too much to do a switcheroo. and the captain chairs were the more eexpensive option.
Why would you want a bench seat? i hate em. i like the captains chairs they are far more comfortable. and plus that keeps the ol' lady on her side of the truck so a man can drive and its easier for her to put her head in your lap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
EXACTLY! the console gets in the way of the road-job. OR, if you need to seat 6 people (which was the case for me at the time). the leather bench is just as nice with the flop down armrest. ya, i saw a king ranch and it was a beaut.

on the parents issue, we should just agree to disagree. I'm right, you're wrong! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lookin at yer old photos and listening to your stories, you must have been a wild one. Was that your parents fault? Sure wasn't my parents fault i made some of the decisions i made, and i knew right from wrong. (of course, i was always willing to accept the consequences of my actions).

Hoss, i go back to my original comment, that you have way too much $$.... but I'm really just envious that it's not me that can afford all that luxury.

Weedman, i see you've been smokin the rope of BC Bud (best bud in the world). i own a Chevy and i know every tow truck driver on a first name basis. it has made me a far better mechanic. i really do need the model with the heated dutch doors though.

Old 11-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

Confused, do you need a hug? You seem kind of crabby today.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'm actually quite taken with the 40/20/40 bench in the 150. Do wish it was cloth instead of the vinyl. But that vinyl cleans up so nice and easily when you get muddy riding. And the black vinyl floor...speed it out...hit it with a sponge/rag/whatever. Ready to go. No more spending 30 min. on each side of the truck trying in vain to get the damn Pismo sand out of the carpet.

Oh yeah...stickers and hat came some time in the last...umm...2...3 weeks. LOL. Yeah, I don't check the mail all that often.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Confused. I never got in trouble.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i may have looked like a dam hippy and Puffed the magic dragon but i surely was no trouble maker. I was a peer mediator, IE Trouble resolver. My Hippy looks were part of an undercover operation. so stuff it. you may have been a turd but i was a good kid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] only thing i ever got in trouble for was a set of wandering hands on a classmates boobies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
d [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] only thing i ever got in trouble for was a set of wandering hands on a classmates boobies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Did he get mad at you???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LMAO. It happend to be a she. and yeah she was a lil upset. but she forgave me her daddy pressed the charges she begged him not to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] DADS SUCK i should go get a lil revenge!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

El Rescuediver,

I think I'm going to install a DLP projector with 91" screen in my game room[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It not as clear a picture like the Plasma TV's are but it looks like your at a movie theater[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] You mount the screen on the ceiling next to the wall and pull it down when you need it. The projector mounts on the ceiling about 18-20' away. Pretty pimp set up.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You need to do this on the side of the trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2004, 04:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

yep, i can see you climbing outta the box from Pulp Fiction and crawling like a dog,
That's what my thoughts were[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when Hoss went on his leather fetish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2004, 04:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I read it and COMPREHENDED it, I just chose not to answer you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

...long story, but it was the last 2004 on that particular lot. I realize that it was more expensive, but at least it's all real leather.
What's even better, we can relish what your wifey is driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and YOUR the one paying for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] not me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But leather in Ca. or any HOT state for that matter is a NO-NO in my book[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Wife had them in her Suburban. Lasted 1 week in the heat, then, had to get wool seat covers for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Now, those I really hate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel