Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, I'm sure the scale says that you are twice the man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
Maybe I can wrap you up for Christmas and give you to wifey. She needs someone to fix stuff around the house and nag at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
heeeee's baaack!! ya you little lightweight, I'm sure i do tip the scale at double. and i fit the bill for fixing stuff and taking nagging. I'm an expert there. just don't get me to do any of the service work, cuz then she'll be nagging you about all the unused parts I discovered for her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[i]. just don't get me to do any of the service work, cuz then she'll be nagging you about all the unused parts I discovered for her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, DMV wasn't bad at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Skinner, I did make an appointment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wouldn't do it any other way. All it cost me was $25 plus sales tax(7.325) So, I only got it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] on the sales tax, Which I knew it was going to happen anyways. Lady there was great. Answered my questions about "green sticker" 2 strokes come '06. I made a thread about it. In short, pre-2002 2 strokes, have nothing to worry about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And this was confirmed through CARB. MD

Old 12-07-2004, 01:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, I'm sure the scale says that you are twice the man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
Maybe I can wrap you up for Christmas and give you to wifey. She needs someone to fix stuff around the house and nag at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hoss- don't be so selfish. That sounds too good to be true. Someone else to fix the place up and take all the nagging. I got to get me some of that. More time to go riding!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (J/K)
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Where do I sign up for my wife, to have someone else to nag at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Quad Patrol

[i]. just don't get me to do any of the service work, cuz then she'll be nagging you about all the unused parts I discovered for her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

AAAhhhhh, just like old times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

MD do you have a large, self-replenishing stack of cash?? why would you give the CA gov't a gift of 7.3% taxes on the used quad you just bought? the guy who bought it new already paid them tax, why should you have to pay it again 1 year later??? I hope you came up with a really, really, low purchase price for the purposes of taxes.

lookin at yer list of quads, that old dinosaur Polaris has just gotta go...it's not a 2000's model. I'm calling your wife to tell her.

how'd toyo do at the bowling alley 2night?? score any chain-smoking 50+ y/o cougars?? careful dude, they might teach you a few new things!!

finished all my tune up work on the Honda 250ES tonight. valve adjustment, clutch adjust, carb clean & adjust, clean air filter & box, new plug, cleaned out spark arrestor, changed gear oil (man, it was like a Wendy's frosty in color and consistency). my hands are still burnt from adjusting that stupid pilot screw. 3 nice blisters starting to bubble up. now i just gota find some cheap new rear plastic and maybe a rear rack.

Old 12-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, let's say, you cannot fib on the purchase price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] In California, when you buy a motor vehicle and go to register it at DMV, they collect the taxes, along with the fees, DMV charges. So, it doesn't matter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] if taxes were paid last year, or yesterday, for that matter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. The purchaser will pay more taxes on the "purchase" price upon registering it, in their name.

I'm always looking for the "deals" that are out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your right about the Polaris. Wife told me 2 days ago, that I lost the Z400 to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks like I'll be selling her or is it MY Polaris in the near future and buying a new Z400 for myself. And honestly, I didn't plan it this way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You need to find yourself some nice leather gloves to work around that exhaust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]with. I have 2 racks off of a Mojave, don't know if they will fit your 250 though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

why, how will they know what you paid the guy for a used quad?? and i doubt the previous owner would care about what the CA govt squeezes outta ya.

I tried wearing Mechanix gloves, and i couldn't hold the screwdriver bit i was using to adjust the pilot screw. it's a horrible, rotten location (under the carb).

Old 12-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Quad Patrol

They really don't. You do sign your life away saying what you paid, and the seller puts down on the title what the selling price was.

You need to find a pair that actually fits. Otherwise, don't mess with the carb, until those blisters pop and ooze all over everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k

Old 12-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider

Zorro-

What's the make , model, and year of the vehicle that you are needing info on? Info on the drivetrain also is needed.

Sorry, that would be helpfull, wouldn't it? 2000 F250 powerstroke, automatic tranny, 373 gearing, hubs have a lock and auto setting.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel