Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

WHAT NO QUADS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I had friends go up to Oregon last week for some fly fishing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did pretty good. I forget exactly what area/river they did. It was near Bend IIRC.
neighbor came home with a 37lb Spring salmon the other day. whadda beauty. river fishing is great this year.

i'm concerned about creator's new-found passion for golf (even tho i usually play once per week myself). i think he's secretly watching the golf channel, acquiring golf gadgets, and chatting on golf forums about how to improve his swing. he only visits us occasionally to maintain his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] image![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I love smoked salmon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think you are onto something with Creator's frequency[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or lack there of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Are you watching me on a hidden camera or something? I just sat down, turned on the TV to the golf channel, surfed a couple of golf web sites (trying to find places to play next week in NM) and then logged on here. Guess I got the bug[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have been traveling a lot and working on the kitchen cabinets. Finally finished them just a minute ago.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now on to the next honey do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!

Do your ears ring alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You know we're always talking about you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

No more cabinets for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We're looking at buying a new house at $650,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Only thing I need to do is pour the RV pad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] $ car garage, one section is a shoop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the quads would get indoor storage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyeri'm concerned about creator's new-found passion for golf (even tho i usually play once per week myself). i think he's secretly watching the golf channel, acquiring golf gadgets, and chatting on golf forums about how to improve his swing. he only visits us occasionally to maintain his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] image![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Last week on vacation I only golfed 5 times in a week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Missed two prefectly good days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Were you to good for the other 2 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or, was your voice hoarse from all the "FORES" you were yelling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Quad Patrol

did it fix the problem???
DUH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] forgot to ask that question[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyeri'm concerned about creator's new-found passion for golf (even tho i usually play once per week myself). i think he's secretly watching the golf channel, acquiring golf gadgets, and chatting on golf forums about how to improve his swing. he only visits us occasionally to maintain his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] image![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Last week on vacation I only golfed 5 times in a week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Missed two prefectly good days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Were you to good for the other 2 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or, was your voice hoarse from all the "FORES" you were yelling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Those days were fer fishin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

My son cracked one to the left one day and almost hit a guy in the head while putting on the green next to us. We all were yelling fore that time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you watching me on a hidden camera or something? I just sat down, turned on the TV to the golf channel, surfed a couple of golf web sites (trying to find places to play next week in NM) and then logged on here. Guess I got the bug[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have been traveling a lot and working on the kitchen cabinets. Finally finished them just a minute ago.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now on to the next honey do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
naw, i know what it's like when you first start and make the mistake of thinking you'll improve! don't get sucked into expensive equipment either.

okay, i'm really clairvoyant. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

well, glad you asked. i replaced it yesterday. it's on the bottom right side of the engine, just above the harmonic balancer. it's at the front of the engine (i.e., bumper). if the top/middle of the engine is 12 o'clock, it's at about 7-8 o'clock. i did it laying on my back under the truck. 10mm socket, 4" extension. it looks a lot like the angle sensor i replaced on the Honda 250ES. and the part cost me $100 US (which was cost plus 10%). it retails for around $190 US. and it took about 10 minutes. smoothest job i can ever remember.
did it fix the problem???[/quote]

don't know yet. psd isn't getting a lot of drive time right now, cuz the 11' camper is on it. and it was so sporadic before, i'll hafta drive it for a month to hopefully know for sure that it's okay.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Quad Patrol

well, glad you asked. i replaced it yesterday. it's on the bottom right side of the engine, just above the harmonic balancer. it's at the front of the engine (i.e., bumper). if the top/middle of the engine is 12 o'clock, it's at about 7-8 o'clock. i did it laying on my back under the truck. 10mm socket, 4" extension. it looks a lot like the angle sensor i replaced on the Honda 250ES. and the part cost me $100 US (which was cost plus 10%). it retails for around $190 US. and it took about 10 minutes. smoothest job i can ever remember.
don't know yet. psd isn't getting a lot of drive time right now, cuz the 11' camper is on it. and it was so sporadic before, i'll hafta drive it for a month to hopefully know for sure that it's okay.[/quote]

I would think you want to know "if" the problem is fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] before you take the camper and new trailer on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 04:18 AM
Quad Patrol

naw, i know what it's like when you first start and make the mistake of thinking you'll improve! don't get sucked into expensive equipment either.

okay, i'm really clairvoyant. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Really, friend just spent a $1000.oo on clubs for his son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I think not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I would of never known that about you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 04:24 AM
Pro Rider

don't know yet. psd isn't getting a lot of drive time right now, cuz the 11' camper is on it. and it was so sporadic before, i'll hafta drive it for a month to hopefully know for sure that it's okay.
I would think you want to know "if" the problem is fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] before you take the camper and new trailer on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

that's the frustrating thing, it's so infrequent you never know for sure. and when it has happened in the past; shut it off, wait 30 seconds, and problem is gone.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider

forgot to mention, saw you're looking at spending some $$ on real estate, and creator was talkin bout honey-do list. well, i'm finally finished an 8 year honey-do list. made an offer on 5 acre property. it has a triple detached garage with 10' doors. i can see the dream shop. oh yeah, i think there's a house on the property too. if only we could get a reply from the owner. but that's a LONG story.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel